How Important is a Handle Name? and How did you come up with your RSI name?

Alpha

Lieutenant
How important is a Handle in Star Citizen because we get a new player when we die everything would go to our next of kin i believe so would it follow our 'Family' name in the game wouldn't it?

Also i changed my RSI name to Alpha_Starlord currently, what is your RSI and how did you come up with it?

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
During my Naval career I always put on a very fair but hardcore professional attitude. However, I was well liked and respected by all. They knew that in reality I was the sort of leader that cared for and respected those that worked for/with me. Someone called me Captain Easy one day and it stuck.

I was surprised that it was available.

Reactions: Walex and TecZen

TecZen

Space Marshal
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
TecZen
  • I live in Texas
  • Official IT "guy"
  • Have a penchant for sitting on a cushion until I no longer have feeling in my legs.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
My name's Warren, and enjoy puns.

Reactions: Walex

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
Meh, used Rainshine for ages...I used to go as Rain, childhood nickname, but it's, of course, taken everywhere. Ever since I started playing online games I've tended to get Rainshine, it's rarely, if ever, used. I think the first time I saw it taken was on Twitch, so I had to switch to my backup Rainlight kek

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
I've had many different handles throughout my gaming years. Bulldog was my longest/more common/one I relate to, but it was taken. Went through several different callsigns since I didn't want to add numbers, found Vanisher open across the board. So I took it.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
My full user is Skippy LeDoodangle. I've had this for years, so it bears a lot of significance to me. I don't think I'll ever change it.

Don't ask me where it came from, because even I don't know. Earliest I remember is that it was my name on Garrysmod... 9 I'm pretty sure.

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
Sci-fi character from a book I like, would change, but what? Always stare at the choose name screen too long.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Per usual, tried about 20 names until I got one that was both available and I liked after thinking it through. In case it isn't boot-to-the-head obvious, it's a deliberate misspelling of Chartreuse, a shade of yellow-green and a French wine of that colour, as well as a region of France where the grapes for said wine are grown. One word, with an intercap for the Handle because it wouldn't allow a space, while the profile name has the space. I don't often choose a female sounding name, but when I do it's always Dos Equis...err...not.

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
J and B are my first two initials, and Will is part of my last name. Same thing I use on pretty much anything because of lack of inspiration for anything more creative.

Forgot your password?