How many Auroras can the Kraken carry?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Based on my TEST math, if each of those Auroras was a CL edition, then with each of them holding 6 SCU of beer plus whatever can fit in the Kraken's storage areas as well as spare space, then that will be approximately enough for about an hour of a killer TEST keg party in game. Thus @Montoya was right to state that having 58 of these would be what we need for a really good time. lols

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Does that include the Krew for the Kraken or are we not bringing their Auroras as well?
As every member of TEST has an Aurora in their starter-package, it's Auroras per member of TEST not Auroras per crew-member per ship owned in TEST.

If that were the case i'd need 26 Auroras for the crew requirements of my owned ships!

Thats a question: How many crew are we all individually going to need for our ships?! I'm gonna start a thread.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
As every member of TEST has an Aurora in their starter-package, it's Auroras per member of TEST not Auroras per crew-member per ship owned in TEST.

If that were the case i'd need 26 Auroras for the crew requirements of my owned ships!

Thats a question: How many crew are we all individually going to need for our ships?! I'm gonna start a thread.
I don't actually have an Aurora starter package or a mustang one for that matter.... 😂

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I don't actually have an Aurora starter package or a mustang one for that matter.... 😂
I see a big flaw in this plan... I can see why you are the lead Aurora Theorycrafter, though - You have to be outside of something to be able to see it for what it actually is.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Well, @Blind Owl bought me an LX back when he was rich, so I have the best one :smile:
I have the LN in a starter package but you've reminded me I have to unmelt my LX - I'm going to name it "The Wicked Witch Of The West" as it's the ship I've melted the most.

Taliyon

Commander
Sep 19, 2018
RSI Handle
Taliyon
I know what you're thinking. 8 because 6 pads and 2 hangars makes 8 approved spots.

WRONG!

This ain't OSHA! This is TEST Squadron!

Answer is 43 plus hangars!

View attachment 10696
View attachment 10695
View attachment 10694

But Montoya says this isn't good enough because TEST squadron has many wonderful people with just starter packages and very few people with Kraken.

The proposed solution is to upgrade to a multi-layered landing technique. This has vastly increased the capacity to 234. Thanks Montoya!

View attachment 10697View attachment 10698View attachment 10700

Credit to Archangel from the Spectrum.
This is beautiful on so many levels...

Forgot your password?