How many TESTies got into the Social Mod. PTU?

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Got this odd message about pre-release testing... etc.. and EULA agree's not to share video feed of it etc.. account banning offense etc..blah blah.,. so do not stream.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Have you tried just going to your account info area on RSI and clicking transfer?
If you're not in the PTU, that whole section is grayed out and unclickable.

Reactions: UnderSc0re

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
If you're not in the PTU, that whole section is grayed out and unclickable.
There was a post earlier on Reddit advising people to check if it was yellow just in case. Mine actually got caught by a filter that normally doesn't catch RSI emails was just checking.

On a side note I'm trying to control my character from work using Teamviewer it's almost impossible to do since he just looks down the whole time. Might as well just wait an hour huh?

Reactions: WarrenPeace

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
Oi chummers, looks like I got recruited *sigh* Wish me luck testing out bugs for y'all slackers ;) We'll get it nice and smooth for y'all, ha ha

Greetings Citizen!

If you are receiving this email, you have been specifically invited to PTU to playtest Star Citizen 1.2 which features the multiplayer Area 18 landing zone of ArcCorp in the Stanton system, which you saw in the GamesCom demos. We've also just released an update to the Launcher with additional fixes...
PS for you "wall of text" aficionados out there, please let me know if I'm violating and NDA or TOS by posting that specific text. Thanks!

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
They send a nice email with your invite. It took several many hours of crashes and locks and restarting to get it loaded but it finally took hold and I've just spent an hour squatting and saluting and dancing and going AWWWW Coooool. Looks real nice, except for the fact we are all clones!

Esq

Space Marshal
Jan 30, 2015
RSI Handle
Esq
Invite received, PTU downloading at 13,7 mb/s. ~40min and I can emote.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
So, I got it downloaded last night, right before they started updating the servers with 1.2b, so, I didn't get in then. Got up this morning, got the kids to school, got home, and 30 minutes before I have to go to work, I get in....... OH MY GOD THAT IS SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Stayed up to late and missed a meeting at work. That's what I get for being social until 330AM and staying up an hour later being anti-social.

Forgot your password?