How much will you spend this anniversary sale?

How much will you drop to support your fav game?

• $0-$50

• $51-$100

• $101-$200

• $200-$300

• More than $300

• What is money? I have beer.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
None. Unless they plan on releasing a surprise ship that i wanted, which i doubt. CIG has ships ready to release but hold back, and they have ships they wont tell us about. Until this is remedied I dont plan on purchasing ships.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I doubt that I will buy any ships, I am pretty well set other than wanting a hull B.
However, Friar thug also states that it depends on what the beer goggles of truth show me.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
It depends greatly on what they make available this year. My wallet is closed with the exception of a few specific ships. I still want a BMM, Herald, and maybe a Hull D if it comes up. Other than that I'm good. Of course, if they put the X8 up, I'm gonna need one of those too (two?).-

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hence the "what is money, I have beer" option.
Where is the difference between that and the 0$-option? I'm unsure if I'm choosing the 0$ or the "what is money, I have beer"-option because both seem equal to me... :scream:

Reactions: Printimus

Devastat3

Grand Admiral
Apr 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Devastat3
I think am all out of new money for ships..if I see something I don't yet have and would like then let the melt-a-ton start. I would however still be willing to toss them a few bucks for some shirts, hats or any actutal merchandise they may have for sale... and the 20 bucks a month for the subscription.. Am all tapped out with pledge ships.. they need to release a little more content to draw in some fresh backers...

smeggy

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
sm3ggy
Very little, if any.
Yay being a budget minded adult with a family....it sucks at times!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
TLDR all your posts (as you may be able to tell by the lack of likes). That being said: how much will I spend? Well that directly depends on what the hell they have for sale. :slight_smile:

Reactions: Varku
Forgot your password?