How to deal with being left with 3 aUEC?

MegaMonkey

Vice Admiral
Sep 12, 2017
RSI Handle
MegaMonkey
Long story short, came back to the game, found there was a wipe (oh well, to be expected), went to do a trade run to build up a bit of cash to buy test colored uniform (and beer), but during the trade run after buying the cargo, bugs happened, had to exit to main menu and come back, ship was somewhere in space while I was back in GH, had to reclaim...

So, with only 3 aUEC left, how to build up some money? doing missions will be uhm... a too harsh grind at this point...

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
A couple weeks ago I was watching some youtube videos of some guys checking to see if they could "give" cargo to a buddy and have them sell it and receive the aUEC. I remember it working...I can't remember the vids, and my memory is not what it used to be, but, you could try something like that with a TEST buddy or some other kind soul in the PU.

And then sit back and enjoy the 3.1 wipe that's coming up...

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Do a cargo recovery mission, preferably a crashed ship as opposed to floating in space until the EVA bug is fixed, collect all the other cargo in the area, fly around selling the cargo. Should net you over 2k from one run if nobody else shows up at the wreck.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
A couple weeks ago I was watching some youtube videos of some guys checking to see if they could "give" cargo to a buddy and have them sell it and receive the aUEC. I remember it working...I can't remember the vids, and my memory is not what it used to be, but, you could try something like that with a TEST buddy or some other kind soul in the PU.

And then sit back and enjoy the 3.1 wipe that's coming up...
Like stealing the ship or a manual cargo transfer?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I hope you've learned an important lesson - never fly with all your UEC value invested in cargo or you risk bankruptcy.

Forgot your password?