BluePilote
Welcome to test friend...:beer:

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Howdy,

First and foremost I'm looking to be in the space explodinatin' business. Otherwise I'm just a man whose looking to fly, while on fire, and with a hail of others. I've read that this is the place to be then. Already joined the Discord, and already joined here too apparently.

As far as a "space gaming career" I've been playing space MMO's since Earth & Beyond, Eve, and near about's that era. I've been an Egg Jockey since when the only ships that existed were "frigates".
As far as gaming in general? Well that all started in the late 80's with MUD's. Ye' olde black screen, and white texts. Have played every Wing Commander as they came out if it needs saying.

As far as drinking ale as though there's no end? Well I can't quite do that. The body finally said "No.". So it's specific hard liquors, and ciders for this spacetard. It certainly gets the job done though.

Currently own an ANVIL HAWK with LTI, plan to own a VULCAN with LTI also, and the Aurora nub standard. My wife will be joining me also, but more as a co-pilot of sorts. I won't push my luck beyond that. Between logistics, and fighters my goals are to have a flexible role filling capacity. Though I'd really like to explore repair, logi, and covert op aspects. Enough said I'd say. 07

Without Wax
Seventy Four
Welcome to TEST. I hope you enjoy being here as much as i do !! HAVE FUN
If ur drunk.ur awesome

ps.dont drink when driving

Forgot your password?