Howdy Howdy, Lets get ROWDY

Lovestospoons

Commander
Apr 23, 2020
RSI Handle
lovetospoons
Where you from stranger?

-So im from Australia, living on base at pucka (thats what we call it) its near Melbourne.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

-Been a backer since 2012 or 2013, always love space games and pretty much anything to do with space.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

-Pretty much anything really, but mostly Exploration.

What was the first game you remember playing?

-Hmm thats a tough one, i think it was sonic or a starwars game on a Nes or Saga...

What other games do you play?

-Destiny 2, GTA live (roleplaying) lot of FPS with mates, Love my EvE as well. got into ED that was good. would love to try VR with that bad boy haha.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

-Just stubble across the Org. read what you guys/girls are about, so was like fuck it sign me up :P cant wait to join a few of the peoples and make bad choices haha.

Picard or Kirk?

-Picard for sure.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I love Aus - can I come live with you? I'll be quiet as long as I can buy myself a little boat and do some fishing and drink some beer I will be happy!

Thanks

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

-Just stubble across the Org. read what you guys/girls are about, so was like fuck it sign me up :P cant wait to join a few of the peoples and make bad choices haha.
This is the kind of altruistic crap that puts a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye. People like you, joining this org with higher purposes...well let's just say, it restores my faith in humanity(at least the drunken part of humanity without much adult supervision)Welcome aboard!

P.S. I too love to spoon, and early on, I expressed interest in a TEST Squadron oplan known as Operation YAWSPOON. If I recall, it was a reaction to the UEE's Operation PITCHFORK and involved striking an alliance with the vanduul against the UEE and taking our rightful places as supreme rulers of the empire. This seems to be a perfect "fuck it sign me up :P " moment, and "make bad choices haha." is the perfect motto("haha male electiones" would be the latin translation, Latin mottoes always make people take you more seriously!)

Lovestospoons

Commander
Apr 23, 2020
RSI Handle
lovetospoons
Since you've been interested in Star Citizen for a while, have any particular ships managed to catch your eyes as something that you'd like to have or is a favorite that you already own?
hmm not really i fly cutless black mostly thats my main ship. but i also have the freelance DUR. thats so i can go exploring, what about your self?

Forgot your password?