Howdy howdy

lek603

Ensign
Sep 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Llek
Hey gang. Long time gamer here residing in NH. Relatively new to flying games, but really looking forward to this one. Buddy o' mine convinced me last year to buy a really expensive ship, that someday I may get to fly!

Games and Beer....that's why I'm TEST material.

Reactions: scottntot

Cervos

Vice Admiral
Donor
May 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Cervos
I'm the buddy. Note that he didn't bother to read the instructions or use the template. He will fit right in.

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
I'm the buddy. Note that he didn't bother to read the instructions or use the template. He will fit right in.
His inability to follow basic instructions is just the sort of thing we are looking for! Welcome to TEST there mVIII, I look forward to crashing into you soon!

Llek

Ensign
Sep 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Llek
Hey gang. Long time gamer here residing in NH. Relatively new to flying games, but really looking forward to this one. Buddy o' mine convinced me last year to buy a really expensive ship, that someday I may get to fly!

Games and Beer....that's why I'm TEST material.
I suspect, in classic TEST fashion, I completely screwed up my first attempt to join TEST....by using a confusing username! In game, I'm Llek. In other games, I'm Lek603. To limit this confusion, I've joined TEST again...but this time as Llek. So look for a new (probably not improved) introduction with the correct username.....DoH!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
...Welcome to TEST! Again!

Forgot your password?