Howdy Yall!

Void_Stalker

Lieutenant
Donor
Jun 18, 2020
RSI Handle
Void_Stalker
Howdy Yall!

I just signed up because i'm looking to join an active org that has some fun along the way. I'll answer the questions from the introduction post, and a list of my current roster of ships.
I am a person that can only play at night, Eastern US time, and a few times a week for a few hours. Can you folks tell me if i'm a good fit?

Where you from stranger?
West Virginia

What drew you to Star Citizen?
My first major PC Game was Wing Commander 1. I was hooked and I have played every CR game since.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'm an action junkie. I like dogfighting, doing take-down jobs, bounties, etc.

What was the first game you remember playing?
The first home game was Top Gun on the NES. Before the NES, Tabletop Pac Man.

What other games do you play?

Star Citizen is really it.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I've read a few posts over the years and ya'll seem to have a great atmosphere. I would like to contribute to that and have enough teammates to play with. I also don't mind sharing my fleet with the org.

Picard or Kirk?

The only way is the Janeway.

Hangar Roster:
Arrow LTI x2, Nox Kue LTI, Ballista LTI, Nova LTI, San'tok.yai LTI, Glaive LTI, Ares Inferno Ember LTI, Ares Ion LTI, Vanguard Hoplite LTI, Sabre Raven, Freelancer MIS LTI, Star Runner LTI, Eclipse LTI, 600i Explorer LTI, Hercules M2 LTI, Hammerhead LTI, Polaris LTI.

I Intend to get an Apollo LTI, and a Vulcan LTI in the near future for support craft, and pick up a couple of ground vehicles for assault, to complete my ideal setup.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Arrow LTI x2, Nox Kue LTI, Ballista LTI, Nova LTI, San'tok.yai LTI, Glaive LTI, Ares Inferno Ember LTI, Ares Ion LTI, Vanguard Hoplite LTI, Sabre Raven, Freelancer MIS LTI, Star Runner LTI, Eclipse LTI, 600i Explorer LTI, Hercules M2 LTI, Hammerhead LTI, Polaris LTI.
I Intend to get an Apollo LTI, and a Vulcan LTI in the near future for support craft, and pick up a couple of ground vehicles for assault, to complete my ideal setup.
Psstt....over here....

I hear you like LTIs? 😎

Anywho...Welcome! Fly Safe!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hangar Roster:

Your fleet is requisitioned for my... erm for TEST, yes TEST personal glory, sure... Here is a fantastic and mighty Aurora in compensation, pristine condition i promise, you need nothing else ! 😅

Welcome to the party Void Stalker ! 🍻

Forgot your password?