Hull A - E, another FUGGLY ship lineup for SC

Do you like how the Hull series looks?

• Total voters

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Indeed, Sir. The Freelancer series is still the definitive space truck based on ship layout. I, too, am absolutely keeping my mine.

I have never been a "Ford Guy" or much liked their car designs (especially the Mustangs), but I will say that whoever is doing their designing now is friggin' spot on. They are some great looking cars now.
I think this cemented my want for a DUR now that I have a B and love MISC design I'll need a DUR for my exploration needs. Also as far as domestics go I'm a Chevy guy but can totally see a lot of Ford in some Star Citizen ships.

Spyro

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
SteadyK
im considering to buy one! Hull-B is the sweet spot(R.I.P. MAX) but hull-C has more defensive capabilities! humm i will propably let my walet deside at the end of the week

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
The greatest thing I found with this design which makes it pure awesome is the cargo is in the center of the ship. So in order to steal their cargo and raid this thing you essentially have to find a way to not fire upon it while taking fire in return otherwise you risk losing the cargo you are trying to steal. It essentially makes pirating harder with a high risk of destroying the cargo and vice versa. With the cargo out their you will want protection to begin with, with your cargo exposed so much.

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
I hope we will we able to put the TEST logo on the side panels
They said that you could in a section about custom ship skins and selling advertisement slots on your ship.

You could also put a dickbutt on the side *hurries off to make test dickbutt*

Reactions: Gearen

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
They said that you could in a section about custom ship skins and selling advertisement slots on your ship.

You could also put a dickbutt on the side *hurries off to make test dickbutt*

Reactions: Yex
Forgot your password?