RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
That could just mean they're not gonna sell it again for a couple of years, lol. I'd be more hyped if they said "Last chance before flyable, in Alpha 3.18"
So would I, but it's only on the schedule until the last part of February so ... maybe? It's had a lot of work, but it's hard to read their intentions.

At any rate, there isn't enough cargo in Stanton to keep a C2 all that busy and the Hull C needs help to deliver it's cargo. Going to drive a lot of game play there. It needs delivery help and I think it's going to drive quite a bit of combat too. Just imagine what happens when the Hull E finally shows up. Or an Orion. People keep looking for game loops... you won't have to look far for that much longer.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Instead of buying the Warbond ship, stockpiling a few CCU's to it may be a better option.

It's unfortunate that there's this, the Valkyrie Warbond CCU's and the Hurricane CCU's (both warbond and non-warbond, due to incoming price increase) all being on sale at the same time with such a limited window and no prior warning...

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
I'm excited to see the Hull-C in game but I hope they make the cargo more lucrative and available. The Hurricane WB actually works quite good in chains and with the increase that will be nice.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
That could just mean they're not gonna sell it again for a couple of years, lol. I'd be more hyped if they said "Last chance before flyable, in Alpha 3.18"
According to the Roadmap, work is supposed to finish up on the Hull C in late February - I'd guess that CIG had planned for it to be in the "3.18.x"\"3.19" release, but (as much as I hate saying this) with the number of bugs still in the PTU, it may still end up in 3.18.

Either way, if you can trust CIG, they intend to have it out at\before IAE this year, as baring a MISC (or transport) ship sale, that would be the next time it would normally be expected to go on sale.

I'd actually been expecting it to come with Pyro, but as the ship is apparently scheduled to arrive this year (at or before IAE), having it arrive when the SRV does (work scheduled to finish late February as well) is likely. The release would also require ship tractor beams to be working (Work scheduled to finish late June) to provide a way to have the Hull loaded\unloaded - It won't fit in a hangar or be able to land when loaded, so CIG would likely want a way to load\unload the 32SCU containers onto it that doesn't require them magically appearing.

It will be interesting to see how the rest stops\stations handle the number of Hull C's, as well - They can only use these when loaded and can't land in the hangars/pads with cargo attached, so will be reliant on there being enough docking points to allow players to access them (or will be left floating free while crew EVA to visit station).

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
Has anyone else noticed that the Hull C CCU's, while not being WarBond CCU's, still have the Warbond "limit one CCU per order" restriction applied?
I have...same with the Sabre I believe right now? Or one of the other ships. But ya definitely trying to stock up on some credit CCU's with the Hull C and Hurricane!

Reactions: Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Warbond simply means "new money to the game". It doesn't mean extra insurance - though that can be a perk. If you don't have something, and want it there are ways to get it with enhanced insurance, right up to LTI. It just takes a bit of time and effort to do.

Reactions: Drowez
Forgot your password?