Hurricane Watch 2 - Its all over

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Gather round TEST Squadron. As the days move ahead and time and space become a distant memory due to BEER! its time to turn a glazed eye toward the great eastern lake of the Atlantic once again. Now take it with a grain of salt because this forecast model is always updating about every 6 hours, but I use it to see potentials along with watching the NHC's map.

^ shows a monster storm coming off Africa and building up to be larger than Dorian as it moves toward the islands of the Caribbean. Again take this with a grain of salt because it fluctuates alot after 5 days pass on the simulation but after seeing it for 48 hours staying fairly the same and it inching west more and more I'm paying attention to this one particularly if it moves any further west in the model then Grand Bahama will be wiped out completely. So in regards to that and because it could still go more east of the US I give it this:

Last edited:

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Model showing possible Cat 5 next week in the gulf before it hits Florida. This is again that weather we're looking at in the Atlantic moving west. This will probably MORE THAN LIKELY change to something else later today when the model is run again but for now, wow.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Like being an ahole and push over outhouses.
Ok so, I'll admit that at least once, I spent halloween night pushing over outhouses, and it turns out learning how to make cows fall over.
I also got shot, with coffee beans from a shotgun by an angry farmer. While I was dealing with that, my cousin was shot with rock salt. We both compared notes and came to the conclusion, as 17 year old's sometimes do... I mean it fuggin hurt... that it had been a bad plan all together.

btw... if you get hit by coffee beans traveling that fast, they turn to powder and fall off, leaving only a nasty bruise. The rocksalt actually drew blood, but also melted near instantly except a few flakes on his leg. In case anyone gets any really dumb ideas... I do not recommend this activity.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Never been hit by coffee beans but that is an interesting load.
A sad waste of coffee beans, if I must say so myself!

As one of my supervisors once said, "I never believed in spanking...and then I had 2 boys."

LOL, her point was, you could talk to the boys all you wanted, and they would just mope around and feel bad and make everybody else miserable, while if you spanked them, they got that they did something wrong, they felt bad, and they immediately let go of it.

If punishment is administered immediately, it can be quite effective (usually, it is not administered immediately, and so it isn't effective at all).

Forgot your password?