I 100% understand that chopping peoples hands off is wrong so;-

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Ah, I was actually just watching a vid about this the other day. I don't play EVE, but I'm glad they're kind enough to provide us with all this entertainment.

Have also been in the receiving end of such betrayals in the past. I was in a top 5 faction in another game, one of our major officers leaked info to the enemy, leading to some death and destruction on our side. He made the mistake of revealing his true colors and jumping to the enemy faction while we still had a fighting force tho, so we destroyed his assets and he got booted from his new faction. We then promptly lost, of course. Should've planted a spai of our own.

Reactions: Talonsbane

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Did someone post this? I recall hearing this in great detail and it's crazy how an internet threat can get this kind of response, sure it was a high profile case and everything but maybe a month ban if that. I got banned from WoW for asking an idiot if he owns rope and a stool and how I knew a way to use them both, it was for a week so yeah a complete ban is too much, a month max.

Reactions: Talonsbane

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Did someone post this? I recall hearing this in great detail and it's crazy how an internet threat can get this kind of response, sure it was a high profile case and everything but maybe a month ban if that. I got banned from WoW for asking an idiot if he owns rope and a stool and how I knew a way to use them both, it was for a week so yeah a complete ban is too much, a month max.
You hadn't just had a billion hours of work pissed all over. The severity of the threat is quantitative to the severity of the thing that caused it.

Imagine saying "Ohhh, you're dead bitch" if someone ate your donut compared to "Ohhh, your dead bitch" if someone killed everyone you'd ever known and loved before, and ate your donut. Chances are the second one is actually going to come to fruition compared to the first one which is just a pissed off joke.

Forgot your password?