I am a bad friend (IMPORTANT EVENTS UPDATES)

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Okay guys and gals and @The Fox...
TLDR:
I'm going to be gone in two weeks, for months and months. HIBERNATION TIME FOR THE OLD SAMSQUANCH.
KEEP ME UP TO DATE ON SIGNIFICANT THINGS SO I CAN FEEL IMPORTANT AND THOUGHT OF WHEN I COME BACK.

The long boring version:
I thought about all the recent events and craziness.... specifically, the popcorn chewing while watching XPLOR get taken over by The Scoop'o'Doo gang (TQR) and that.. um... nothing else exciting happened. Then I thought about how our newspaper is hilarious satire and doesn't actually point out those awesome events which are the glue of TEST.

Anyways...
To make it easier for me when I wake up, I was thinking we could have an "IMPORTANT EVENTS" place and you just post a link to the forum where the thing happens and summarize it real fast, (Like how Awesome I did in the TQR XPLOR drama!) so when I get back I can be right back up to date on the META of what's up.

I expect this to inadvertently become a longer and more shitposted thread than the Don't Like My Thread Campaign, with links from everything to "New Guy Said Poop" to "CNN SAYS TRUMP WON EVEN THOUGH HILARY WON EXCEPT IN FLORIDA WHERE THE RAT GUY WITH THE BOOT HAT WON! OMG DON'T BOTHER WAKING UP THERE'S A NUCLEAR WAR!" and a few dozen K-POP Songs, and Skyrim mod lists. Especially Skyrim Mod Lists.

Oh and links to "There was a cool thing on Reverse the Verse/Around the Verse, where they showed the inside of a Bagel and it turns out it's made of Cream Cheese".

I know that I didn't even proread this far, so most of you didn't get past the first line. I'll put a TLDR at the top.

Let's keep it more Politically Correct than @Blind Owl and I on our Friday Nights. Or less
You're adults
mostly

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
It's a nice idea, but I'm afraid that something like this would (as you said) get shitposted into oblivion and out of usefulness.

Happy hibernation!
I embrace the shitposts. I was born into the shitposts. I was but a child the first time @Blind Owl shit posted on me. You hadn't seen a shitpost until you were already a man.

Ur still a beta.
You're a BETA!
@Horizonz is a Gamma

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
I embrace the shitposts. I was born into the shitposts. I was but a child the first time @Blind Owl shit posted on me. You hadn't seen a shitpost until you were already a man.
I'm not saying shitposting is bad or unwanted. Just that it isn't good for threads trying to summerize shit :p

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
most of you didn't get past the first line.
Guess I'm not with the 'normals', I read the whole thing.
Doctor, Doctor, I read things. What the Hell is wrong with me? Am I crazy?

I was but a child the first time @Blind Owl shit posted on me.
That was not a ShIt 'post' that @Blind Owl did on you.

I went for a jog today. I got as far as my car, the grocery store, a box of chocolate and a case of beer... I'm totes ready for Basic!
Hell, you just passed Basic Training.

See Doctor, I read everything. Is there no hope for me?

@CrudeSasquatch You will always be the Greatest of friends.
Even if you did join the Army instead of the Navy. Ha. Ha.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

If it makes you feel any better, I tried to join the Chair Force

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch

Yall READ too much!

Forgot your password?