I am Canadian

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
Hahaha, we're insidious. We'll spai our way into your hearts, with "please and thank you" and "I'm sorry". As well as maple syrup and beer. Really good beer.
It is true, Canadians make the best beer... I had a Sapporo the other day only to find out that it was made and canned in Ottawa. Even the Japanese agree that Canadian beer is superior.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
and poutine. and hockey. What? I'm from South Vancouver(Seattle).
Haha, South Vancouver. I love it. Seattle needs and NHL Team. And Portland methinks. The PNW shall rise again! Or just rise.
Fuck me I cannot wait to get out of shitty Deadmonton and get back to the homeland.
It is true, Canadians make the best beer... I had a Sapporo the other day only to find out that it was made and canned in Ottawa. Even the Japanese agree that Canadian beer is superior.
Haha, Japanese beer...made in Canada. That's like my Caliber. It's an Italian import...made in Detroit.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
Haha, South Vancouver. I love it. Seattle needs and NHL Team. And Portland methinks. The PNW shall rise again! Or just rise.
Fuck me I cannot wait to get out of shitty Deadmonton and get back to the homeland.
I second the Seattle/Portland hockey team. As it is, I have to cross an international border (now with a f-ing passport, thanks US Government) to watch a game. I need a semi-local team, dammit!

Haha, Japanese beer...made in Canada. That's like my Caliber. It's an Italian import...made in Detroit.
Made in Canada so they can still call it "imported" when shipping to the United States....

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I second the Seattle/Portland hockey team. As it is, I have to cross an international border (now with a f-ing passport, thanks US Government) to watch a game. I need a semi-local team, dammit!

Made in Canada so they can still call it "imported" when shipping to the United States....
Yeah, aside from living in the most beautiful part of North America, having legalized weed, the friendliest people around, plenty of micro-breweries, Canada right next door, the mountains, the ocean, the rain forest, and lots of lakes and rivers, y'all don't really have anything going for you eh?
;)
I'm so fucking jealous that you boys live where ya do. Haha.

Imported. Yup. Makes me giggle. We may have better beer, but we pay for it. Dammit.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
Yeah, aside from living in the most beautiful part of North America, having legalized weed, the friendliest people around, plenty of micro-breweries, Canada right next door, the mountains, the ocean, the rain forest, and lots of lakes and rivers, y'all don't really have anything going for you eh?
;)
I'm so fucking jealous that you boys live where ya do. Haha.

Imported. Yup. Makes me giggle. We may have better beer, but we pay for it. Dammit.
Well... I live in the desert part of Washington, but weed is in fact legal. We are also Washington wine country and not far from a lot of stuff. The water in that photo (Columbia River) is also imported from Canada.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
The water in that photo (Columbia River) is also imported from Canada.
Did you know that 'Murica tried to dam that river, and forgot to check to see if it would FLOOD TWO ENTIRE CITIES in Canada? Can you imagine the town council meeting?
Dam guy "So we're going to generate so much power... it'll be great.. and we'll pay to move you and your families"
Stoned hippy "Yeah! Wooo! Um... but did you check to see if it would affect Canada?"
Dam guy "Not a problem, Canada is at a higher elevation than us"
Stoned hippy "But... like, I can see my neighbours house and it's at the same level as my house"
Dam guy "Shhhhhhh"

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
Did you know that 'Murica tried to dam that river, and forgot to check to see if it would FLOOD TWO ENTIRE CITIES in Canada? Can you imagine the town council meeting?
Dam guy "So we're going to generate so much power... it'll be great.. and we'll pay to move you and your families"
Stoned hippy "Yeah! Wooo! Um... but did you check to see if it would affect Canada?"
Dam guy "Not a problem, Canada is at a higher elevation than us"
Stoned hippy "But... like, I can see my neighbours house and it's at the same level as my house"
Dam guy "Shhhhhhh"
Canada's mistake was assuming that America cared about how its actions affect other countries... newb.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well... I live in the desert part of Washington, but weed is in fact legal. We are also Washington wine country and not far from a lot of stuff.
The desert part. So akin to our Thompson/Okanagan area.around Osoyoos as well.. The area around Kamloops, BC is in the same type semi-desert. And around Kelowna...heat in the summer, great wine, and LOTS of bikinis. Not that I look...I'm married.
Canada's mistake was assuming that America cared about how its actions affect other countries... newb.
-We have neighbours up river?
-Yup
-Are they American?
-Nope
-Well then they're obviously not real. Gawd! Just build the dam.

Ha

Forgot your password?