I am now a part of the 100 club! Yippee!!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
View attachment 12916

I want to thank my dog, who was sent to a new home 2 years ago, my cat, who my wife gave away, and my kids, who don't even know this channel exists!
@LoicFarris , I was about to ask what the 100 club was that you were referring to my friend, but then I saw @Montoya 's reply & realized that it wasn't a club for us Origin 100 series owners.
(Some of us are a bit special up stairs at times, even if our names aren't "ED" ;p )

I've seen a few of your vids so far & you do a great job. I could've sworn that I'd subscribed to your YouTube channel when I saw your 1st vid that you shared with us here, but it seems that either I was wrong OR YouTube unsubscribed me. So I went ahead & subscribed on YouTube as well as followed on Twitch, just to make sure that I can help support you there as well. Cheers!

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
@LoicFarris , I was about to ask what the 100 club was that you were referring to my friend, but then I saw @Montoya 's reply & realized that it wasn't a club for us Origin 100 series owners.
(Some of us are a bit special up stairs at times, even if our names aren't "ED" ;p )

I've seen a few of your vids so far & you do a great job. I could've sworn that I'd subscribed to your YouTube channel when I saw your 1st vid that you shared with us here, but it seems that either I was wrong OR YouTube unsubscribed me. So I went ahead & subscribed on YouTube as well as followed on Twitch, just to make sure that I can help support you there as well. Cheers!
Thank you so much man! I'm working with @DirectorGunner on a re-branding right now for the channel. Once that's done I'm going to add a face-cam and do on-camera videos. All the feedback you guys can give would be a great help. I'm sure it'll be a little rough when I first start as I'll have to get used to the process. :)

heh! I like it. And I realized a missed a couple of videos, so I corrected that too.
Sweet! How did you like them!?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Sweet! How did you like them!?
I like them a lot. I have to kind of live and learn vicariously through videos like that. I haven't fully recovered yet and the process has slowed down, so videos like this help me figure out what's where again, and what's new in places like Levski. The last time I was there exploring, was in 3.2.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
I like them a lot. I have to kind of live and learn vicariously through videos like that. I haven't fully recovered yet and the process has slowed down, so videos like this help me figure out what's where again, and what's new in places like Levski. The last time I was there exploring, was in 3.2.
Well my friend, I think I'm going to put something together for you today.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Thank you so much man! I'm working with @DirectorGunner on a re-branding right now for the channel. Once that's done I'm going to add a face-cam and do on-camera videos. All the feedback you guys can give would be a great help. I'm sure it'll be a little rough when I first start as I'll have to get used to the process. :)
You're welcome @LoicFarris . @DirectorGunner is an awesome guy & I have no doubt that with his help things will get easier for you to improve on developing your own style to create your own niche.

Don't worry about things being rather rough at 1st, this is TEST Squadron. Nobody will blame you if you enjoy a helping of liquid courage before the show. Hell, I periodically watch tech channels that have entire shows that revolve around drinking while discussing PC tech. Cheers my friend & keep kicking ass as best you can!

Here's an example of this:

Last edited:

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
You're welcome @LoicFarris . @DirectorGunner is an awesome guy & I have no doubt that with his help things will get easier for you to improve on developing your own style to create your own niche.

Don't worry about things being rather rough at 1st, this is TEST Squadron. Nobody will blame you if you enjoy a helping of liquid courage before the show. Hell, I periodically watch tech channels that have entire shows that revolve around drinking while discussing PC tech. Cheers my friend & keep kicking ass as best you can!

Here's an example of this:

Is it sad that I want one of those pixel TVs after only 1 minute and 18 seconds of the video....

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Nice new avatar there, the contrast is much more attention grabbing.
Thank you! I wasn't sure about it at first to be honest. I'm working on a few videos now that will have the new intro, I'm very curious what you all think. I showed two of my testies a preview last night and they loved it... like the pun? huh? huh? 😉 ... yeah I'm lame I know.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Is it sad that I want one of those pixel TVs after only 1 minute and 18 seconds of the video....
The digi-beer caught your eye as well, huh? That guy is ususally consuming beer while he does his chats.

... if I get one I'm going to need TEST Squadron art. DAMNIT! Stop showing me cool shit! :drunk:
At least it seems to come with some digi-never ending beer animations available

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
The digi-beer caught your eye as well, huh? That guy is ususally consuming beer while he does his chats.

At least it seems to come with some digi-never ending beer animations available
So the one he reviewed is 200 bucks, but I found one that's 45 and hangs on the wall. I may have to get that and have it behind me when I'm on camera. 😁

Forgot your password?