I am SlumLord aka SlvmL0rd....

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I want to thank you for taking the time an effort to straighten all this out, its good to get the full story out for everybody to see.

Also, congrats on the gorgeous wife and baby on the way!

Good thing you got her pregnant because she is way out of your league! ;)
So far out of my league I'm still in shock that :eek: she agreed to all of this and is a willing participant in the whole baby-making business!

Also, I would like to thank all of you for putting up with my shenanigans, and allowing me and my cohorts to be a part of this awesome group. For whatever reason this group of Citizen's is by far the best out there, in my honest opinion anyway.

Over the next few months my IRL buddies will start joining the testbro ranks and I beg you to not convict them of being guilty by association LOL.

Later bros!

Was a beautiful wedding
Why thanks you cuz glad you could make it :)

Reactions: Tooterfish

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
@SlumLord Welcome to Test... again!

I feel this is the first time of the last time that I will meet again for the first time just like last time....

Baby Making Business... sounds illegal! But congrats and Montoya and myself can go ahead and explain how that wonderful (bad) decision will make your life meaningful (broke) and always in joy of the new adventures your kids will play (buy firearms if you have a daughter and a good lawyer if you have a son).

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
@SlumLord Welcome to Test... again!

I feel this is the first time of the last time that I will meet again for the first time just like last time....

Baby Making Business... sounds illegal! But congrats and Montoya and myself can go ahead and explain how that wonderful (bad) decision will make your life meaningful (broke) and always in joy of the new adventures your kids will play (buy firearms if you have a daughter and a good lawyer if you have a son).
So how many of us have Asian Wives, with little hybrid turret gunners in training? We should make a Club. How young is too young to start turret and co-pilot training anyway? Is there labor laws that prohibit us from such enslaving of our own offspring?

Reactions: Dalarast

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
I have my 3 and 6 yr old in training. It's not child labor since you don't pay them. Just like interns. But you actually have to feed the children and let them out of their closet every so often.

Reactions: CitizenDad

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
So far out of my league I'm still in shock that :eek: she agreed to all of this and is a willing participant in the whole baby-making business!

Also, I would like to thank all of you for putting up with my shenanigans, and allowing me and my cohorts to be a part of this awesome group. For whatever reason this group of Citizen's is by far the best out there, in my honest opinion anyway.

Over the next few months my IRL buddies will start joining the testbro ranks and I beg you to not convict them of being guilty by association LOL.

Later bros!

Why thanks you cuz glad you could make it :)
It takes the zeal of some people to make up for the slacking of people like myself.
I gladly put up with shenanigans, since you did hook me up with a Nice deal on a PSU.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Also, quick pitch in here: SlumLord has been able to help out some of us with building computers or upgrading existing ones. Definitely worth asking for advice and might even be able to help you find good deals for some components.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
So how many of us have Asian Wives, with little hybrid turret gunners in training? We should make a Club. How young is too young to start turret and co-pilot training anyway? Is there labor laws that prohibit us from such enslaving of our own offspring?
Exactly. When I ordered my HOTAS overseas I ordered the one with the most lights and appeal factors for the kids and not so much function for overall game play....

Wife asked.. why is it "neon" and "spacey" looking.
I asked: "What did the girls say?"
Wife: "When can I play with it..."

Hooked!

Bulloko

Commander
Jan 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bulloko
Just want to put here that SlumLord is probably the coolest dude ever and hooked me up with over $1000 worth of high-end PC components from his friends at Intel, MSI, Corsair, and BenQ! So big shout-out and thank you for that! Hard to find a better friend!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Exactly. When I ordered my HOTAS overseas I ordered the one with the most lights and appeal factors for the kids and not so much function for overall game play....

Wife asked.. why is it "neon" and "spacey" looking.
I asked: "What did the girls say?"
Wife: "When can I play with it..."

Hooked!
Exactly! My entire design of our new house complete with Star Citizen Layer (Media Room / Floor) just got a kick in the nuts! Going to go all out like this but even better:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2687303/Star-Trek-obsessed-father-spends-three-years-500-000-turning-basement-Starship-Enterprise-His-wife-s-proud-sister-calls-freak.html

So here's to that!

Just want to put here that SlumLord is probably the coolest dude ever and hooked me up with over $1000 worth of high-end PC components from his friends at Intel, MSI, Corsair, and BenQ! So big shout-out and thank you for that! Hard to find a better friend!
Hey brother, it's all good man, I know you will actually use the stuffs unlike me, it was just sitting around and it's the least I could do for your help with everything. Together I think The Bomb Squad, and our other Star Citizen Ventures will be epic as [REDACTED]. So yeah, thank YOU for your help man. And post some pics of your set-ups :) Oh, I'll get you that other stuff as soon as I get my warehouse situated it's a mess. No idea where anything is or even how to inventory it yet. Life is just cray cray Ryan. Oh I talked to my uncle I should be there in Salt Lake Area before June so let's do a mini Meetup or something. I know a few gamers there and I'm sure you do too. Let's get them excited about joining the TEST ranks and backing SC maybe? Okay have to run but hmu on Hangout. Later man and happy sabath!

Hey are there any other TESTBROS from Utah on here @Montoya or @SeungRyul ? Or anyone else that can check that sort of thing for that matter?

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Well, that's just one more reason I'm never moving to Oreganistan.

(All jokes aside, Slumdog is bretty gud and doesn't afraid of anything.)

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Many LOLs here. It really is Oreganistan up here man. The women are as hairy as the men! And they smell worse.

Forgot your password?