I am starting to stick beer in the spectrum cooler

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
It has occurred to me that we are neglecting our spectrum forum. the only problem I see is that some star citizens looking to join our group upon seeing a dead spectrum forum might go elsewhere. so I myself am going to start posting a bit more there. I am asking of we can get a few others to also to help liven it up a bit.

Edit by Montoya

Here is our Spectrum forum: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/TEST

Last edited by a moderator:

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
be forewarned that you may suffer irreversible brain damage if you accidentally wander into Spectrum's #general section
I am fortunate enough to use a browser or otherwise have a computer that is unable to use the Spectrum chat feature. As I said, it just does not work.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
you say "irreversible brain damage" like it was a bad thing....................
the severity of the brain damage he is talking about is a cross between reality, sobriety, sanity mixed with immature reality that that in all honesty scares even me. and I am fearless.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
be forewarned that you may suffer irreversible brain damage if you accidentally wander into Spectrum's #general section
Well today I realised there are two #general sections.

Yep, two of 'em.

One in main, one in our Org section.

Who decided that was to be a thing?

General chat.jpg

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Well today I realised there are two #general sections.

Yep, two of 'em.

One in main, one in our Org section.

Who decided that was to be a thing?

View attachment 6928
it gets weirder, technically there are 3. though chat lobby #general is a waste of space
EDIT: OMG there is a #general chat lobby in about every section. its a #general invasion. It must be a vandul trick to confuse our communications.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?