I am weak. I bought the Hawk!

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
I really do hope there is a place for the many lighter ships in combat other than exploding wrecks. The hawk looks good and at the very least will serve as the annual LTI token for any bigger ships anyone wants. The tail box really should take just the one CCU crate as well though that would be useful.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
And all of Test said, "So say we all."
So say we Owl
"You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"(Neo, The Matrix)

I woke up from a dream about Battlestar Galactica & then see this. I'm definitely having a Deja'Vu moment & wondering just how deep this rabbit hole will go today.

Laughing-Skull

Vice Admiral
Nov 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Victus Hakarri
"You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?"(Neo, The Matrix)

I woke up from a dream about Battlestar Galactica & then see this. I'm definitely having a Deja'Vu moment & wondering just how deep this rabbit hole will go today.
Brainwashing is complete. Report to my Polaris for orientation. No we dont have PTO or life insurance. Your death is all but a certainty.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

The rabbit hole will go owl the way down....

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Haha, for 90 bucks, who can really resist? I'll hold it until the end of the sale though. Collect a few CCUs for my rebuild in the meantime.
My wallet was the only thing holding me back lol. Damn do I want one of those beauties! I'll have to borrow one until I can get my own.

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Try as I may, I could not resist this single image:

Swooping down into some random alley, getting your mark, loading him into the ship.

Im loving the bounty hunter play style when Im not crashing the org Bengal Carrier into asteroids!

At $90, its on the lower end of what fighters have been selling for,

I melted my Xian Scout for this, which was a little painful because I love the look of the scout, but Im not really seeing a place for a light fighter like the scout at the moment.

At least the Hawk has a secondary purpose, bounty hunting.
I am weak and bought the hammer head:( but now I can protect your hawk and keep you safe;) put me to work, let' get rich! In game.... not rl I am poor now:p

Last edited:

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Yea I had a massive loss of self control and ended up the owner of both The Hawk and The Hammerhead:pensive:
I feel ya. I literally was so good at not buying the hammer head till tonight.. :/ there goes me getting a shotgun for myself for Christmas haha. O well. Now we can fly our hammer heads and kill things and make money I suppose. Or crash them into a sun....

Forgot your password?