I bought myself a madafakin' Grand Piano! xD!!

Capt_Baldi

Grand Admiral
May 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt_Baldi
Oi!
As the attention whore I am, I wanted to flash this one around! 😜😘

Some guy wanted to get rid of his grand piano for free, I only had to arrange the transport!
It's a Hornung & Møller (Danish brand) Grand Piano from the year 1899! 😁

Needless to say, I done did what I should and my wife was impressed, mad AND confused at the same time. It's amazing! 😅

In all it's glory! Behold!

IMG_20180920_100028.jpg

IMG_20180920_100648.jpg

IMG_20180920_100655.jpg

All I can hear is Montoya' voice saying: GLORIOUS! 🖖

Anyway! Have a great weekend!
Drink irresponsibly. 🍺

/Baldi 😜🍻🍻🍻

Last edited:

Capt_Baldi

Grand Admiral
May 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt_Baldi
So what I'm hearing is you didn't buy more ships.....

Good use of the money though, looks fucking sweet. We demand a TEST theme played on it.
Hah! No I have the ship (singular, I know..) I need for now.

I'll try my best to come up with something TEST themed one day. :D
Now it needs to settle in, adjust to the room temperature and then get an overhaul tuning from a professional. 💪

Now I need to get my self a few of these and I'm good to go. 😂

51wuhI-tGDL._AC_UL320_SR240,320_.jpg

Shiwaz

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Shiwaz
Wow, congratulations on such a find! But why would wifey be mad if it was free? Usually GP's have a high "decorative value" with the ladies... ;)
Would be a dream come true for me, as im still playing (happily though) my digital Roland. I've seen a lot of H&M's in "den blå avis", but have no idea on what quality these are, would LOVE to hear your thoughts on it. :)

God fornøjelse!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Oi!
As the attention whore I am, I wanted to flash this one around! 😜😘

Some guy wanted to get rid of his grand piano for free, I only had to arrange the transport!
It's a Hornung & Møller (Danish brand) Grand Piano from the year 1899! 😁

Needless to say, I done did what I should and my wife was impressed, mad AND confused at the same time. It's amazing! 😅

In all it's glory! Behold!

View attachment 10538

View attachment 10539

View attachment 10540

All I can hear is Montoya' voice saying: GLORIOUS! 🖖

Anyway! Have a great weekend!
Drink irresponsibly. 🍺

/Baldi 😜🍻🍻🍻

Wow, that is in such great shape and I am still confused as to why anyone would give this away for free.
And that pic behind it. classic.

Capt_Baldi

Grand Admiral
May 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt_Baldi
Wow, congratulations on such a find! But why would wifey be mad if it was free? Usually GP's have a high "decorative value" with the ladies... ;)
Would be a dream come true for me, as im still playing (happily though) my digital Roland. I've seen a lot of H&M's in "den blå avis", but have no idea on what quality these are, would LOVE to hear your thoughts on it. :slight_smile:

God fornøjelse!
Ty! She was only mad for a brief moment, then she was more thrilled than anything. :D
The quality of this one in particular is amazing, but i've seen several models on DBA which are alot more worn than this, and they charge 1000$+ for those.

The GP it self is one thing, but the whole story behind each one is special.

This one was produced to a postal worker in Copenhagen back in 1899, and then it was bought by the previous owner in 1976 when he was stationed as a soldier at Bornholm. 🤯👌

It really gives the whole thing a lot more sentimental value when you know the background story behind it. 🤩

Capt_Baldi

Grand Admiral
May 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt_Baldi
Wow, that is in such great shape and I am still confused as to why anyone would give this away for free.
And that pic behind it. classic.
It's in amazing condition!
The seller tried to sell it a couple of times, but without any luck.
I think it might be because of the steep transport cost noone bought it.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?