I can buy The Sabre Raven on the Pledge Store.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Wooooooooaaaaaah, now I must get my salt out!!!!! The Raven is supposed to be available only for the lucky people who buy an Optane or for the even more lucky people who got an Optane for free at Citizencon 2017!!!!!!!!
:joy: crap, I really don't give a shit. Make the Raven available in the pledge store if you wish CIG. My only wish is that the Raven will be good balanced. I have one but I don't use it in PvP combat, because it actually isn't combat, it is stun and finnish off. Not my kind of fight.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I just thought it was interesting so I wanted to share.
I actually saw it a couple of weeks ago. I assumed it was just an error, and that if you tried to complete the transaction, it wouldn't work. I didn't feel like trying, because I didn't want to waste the money on seeing it go through...

fbmbirds

Commander
Jan 21, 2018
RSI Handle
fbmbirds
I actually saw it a couple of weeks ago. I assumed it was just an error, and that if you tried to complete the transaction, it wouldn't work. I didn't feel like trying, because I didn't want to waste the money on seeing it go through...
Interesting, Ill have to check and see if it lets me purchase, If I had store credit I would try but Im like you and I didnt want to fork over new money.

Zapper Weisman

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 14, 2018
RSI Handle
ZapperWeisman
I think it's just a glitch. It's technically on the store because when you use the code that came with the Optane drive it gives you a token of sorts to unlock the ability to "buy" the Raven for $200.00 and entering the code seems to waive the cost, if that makes any sense. It appears on the store sometimes but is unavailable for purchase without the code.

I think they do it just to tease people. LoL

Last edited:

fbmbirds

Commander
Jan 21, 2018
RSI Handle
fbmbirds
I think it's just a glitch. It's technically on the store because when you use the code that came with the Optane drive it gives you a token of sorts to unlock the ability to "buy" the Raven for $200.00 and entering the code seems to waive the cost, if that makes any sense. It appears on the store sometimes but is unavailable for purchase without the code.

I think they do it just to tease people. LoL

I think you are right. I guess their website is still in Alpha also lol.

DorianSkyphire

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2016
RSI Handle
DorianSkyphire
Known by whom? This was news to me and most CIG staff but thanks for the 2 cents.
Sorry, didn't mean to sound rude, if that is how it came across. It was discussed in concierge chat, which is how I heard about it, and the CIG reps in Concierge said it was a known bug, but asked the people who had it, to let them know.

Forgot your password?