I caved and signed up for Disney+

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
My oldest is 7, she grew up on the Clone Wars and it was a sad day when it was removed from Netflix.

I want my younger kids to start watching it, so I feel its worth the investment. Also The Mandelorian!
I am not sure who your wireless phone provider is but I think Verizon and others offered Disney + free for 1 year, that's what I have and I got it free.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
My oldest is 7, she grew up on the Clone Wars and it was a sad day when it was removed from Netflix.

I want my younger kids to start watching it, so I feel its worth the investment. Also The Mandelorian!
Princess Montoyarella
That's right, do it for the children! lol

Now Montoya can watch Frozen ALL. DAY. LONG.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I paid for a year of Disney + at the onset.. kind of regret that I prolly watched all the movies and shows in the first two months that I wanted, and they haven't added anything interesting since.
Thats the problem for me with Disney+ or Netflix, beside shows there is a very poor choice of movies on both platform that i dont already own on dvd, and not much new movies (Netflix sometime remove some to add them again some month later, that is not new stuff...). Well exept Mandalorian ;)

Forgot your password?