I did a 180 on Fallout 76.. now I love it!

Hadron Xon

Space Marshal
Jan 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Hadron_Xon
I played a few hours of 76 and I have to say.Its not Hobbit feces, its more like a bloated decaying water logged corpse that has been sun bathing on a hot and humid day.The pvp is down right hysterical,its mechanically clunky and much of the models were copied and pasted right out of FO4.I about had to call father Lankester Merrin to perform an exorcism due to the evil corruption brought a pond my poor soul.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Honestly youtube game reviwers are turning into social justice warriors of gaming. Nothing can live up to their purity tests, everything is trash, even CD project Red will fall from grace at one point, and will get savaged by them.
I would get if they would explain calmly what they don't like, but at this point they just screech at everything.
Well angry joe has his name to live up to that is how he got started and I find it pretty funny, I don't always agree with him but if you watch his video's he usually has valid points even if he is yelling but again that is his gimmick and what made him on youtube in the first place.

Almost all the video's I watched had the same valid concerns and complaints, the lack of content, the lack of imagination, the abundance of bugs some which have been in the game since Fallout 4. If this was just a handful of people on the internet saying this I could see your point but it's not, this has become a flood of negative reviews and yes all these people have said the same thing as Montoya and others there is some fun to be had in this game, when you play with friends, when you have certain boss encounters etc... yes at times this game is fun but again overall its a bad release an unfinished product and people have a right to complain and be upset they spent 60$ on a piece of garbage and then a few weeks later the price drops to 35$? That is a huge slap in the nuts if you ask me and everyone who spent 60$ or more should get the difference refunded and Bethesda needs to go back into Beta and tell people the games not finished.

Reactions: Deroth and Ammorn

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I have to say I really enjoyed BF4 after the sadness that was Dice jump in with consoles with bad company. And then they lost their minds with Battlefront and BF1 and so I have once again stop buying their games.

It is weird to not really have any new games having been purchased besides some indies it does free up a lot of money for Star Citizen.
I have to say I have been a WoW player since beta, I have left here and there but always go back, I don't play as many console games as I used to but I did buy Assassins Creed Odyssey and I really liked it, first time I really enjoyed an AC game in awhile, also Red Dead 2 is insane they really hit the mark on this one I can't remember a game in recent times that immersed me into a world like this one has, is it perfect absolutely not but I think this game is GOTY to me!

Reactions: Deroth and Ammorn
Forgot your password?