RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Reactions: Dalarast

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
People like this deserve hella punishment. Not only are they lying, they're taking advantage of people's generosity and respect for the military. Because this one dude screwed them over, it makes all the rest of us look bad. What's even worse is that the dude had a pretty decent service record, if nothing spectacular, and he had a honorable discharge. What a shitbag.

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
i am sorry I know this stirs bad feelings...I just needed to share...don't know why...will remove later...people need to stay drunk and happy ...not drunk and pissed!
i need to stop internet surfing drunk

Reactions: bryceedmundo

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
What a fuckin' piece of shit...

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
What a tool bag. Maid you see the head of the VA and his statement about being sf. Love idiots.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
In my country if you do this you will be legally prosecuted. Isn't there such legislation in the US?

Anyway it is a very common thing for people to pretend to be or have been in SF, until I start asking them very specific questions and they just flee like flies fleeing from a swat...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Its interesting that the guy actually served, but just felt he needed to inflate his status.

Its one thing when its done by some dorito eating fat shmo who has never held a rifle before, but this guy actually went through all the basic training and did his service, and still went ahead and did this, which makes me wonder which is worse?

K1NG

Captain
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
K1NG_Brit
Its interesting that the guy actually served, but just felt he needed to inflate his status.

Its one thing when its done by some dorito eating fat shmo who has never held a rifle before, but this guy actually went through all the basic training and did his service, and still went ahead and did this, which makes me wonder which is worse?
I'd call it worse. He should know better

Zeero Kuul

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Zeero_Kuul
I wonder how the real Rangers react to such things? Where I come from he'd end up in hospital pretty much immediately.

Dragor

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2013
RSI Handle
Wargas
Maybe like this?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

bryceedmundo

Space Marshal
Dec 20, 2014
RSI Handle
bryceedmundo
I'm a bit confused, do folks in the states run around dressed in military attire to take advantage of... stuff?
Genuinely curious, over here in Australia soldiers don't get special treatment and (as far as I know) aren't revered at all. Why?

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
Oh, it was me who didn't get it... I blame myself for not being on Facebook and thus missing out on all the memes.

I know roflcopter, is that still valid?

PhantomPower

Lieutenant
Feb 25, 2015
RSI Handle
PhantomPower
I'm a bit confused, do folks in the states run around dressed in military attire to take advantage of... stuff?
Genuinely curious, over here in Australia soldiers don't get special treatment and (as far as I know) aren't revered at all. Why?

They do indeed, often just for the attention but also to get jobs. This guy spends his free time exposing fake Navy Seals, his name is Don Shipley, a former Navy Seal himself, he calls and exposes frauds and posts them on you tube. Here is a link.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Buds131/videos

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
No, not the stupid kids, the Rangers.
We wouldn't really bother reacting. They know they are pretending to be something they are not, and they don't have the ability to be. That person is just a sad sack of bullshit and he knows it. All the free stuff in the world won't change that.

When I wear that green beret I don't do it for the stuff or to show off. I do it as a reminder of having gone through the hardest feats and getting through. For knowing that limits and boundaries to my abilities exist only in my mind and that they can be broken if I have the will to break them. And as a reminder that I will fight till the last drop of my blood for my country, my flag, my family and to safeguard the constitution and freedom of my country.

If a guy wears a green beret for free dog training or free burgers, they are not rangers, just stupid pieces of shit and that does not affect me.

Forgot your password?