I don't like pizza.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

California Pizza Kitchen is the bomb diggity.
Yeah, but then I'd have to go to shitty California and sit in traffic forever, at all times of the day and night, to score a slice. I've been to LA once.....Wouldn't advise it, not even for bomb digity pizza. On another note; WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE HEADED AT 10:45PM on a Wednesday night?! Where do you have to even BE?! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE EVERYWHEREE?!
(Can you tell that I'm not from a big city?)

Reactions: Beerjerker

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Yeah, but then I'd have to go to shitty California and sit in traffic forever, at all times of the day and night, to score a slice. I've been to LA once.....Wouldn't advise it, not even for bomb digity pizza. On another note; WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE HEADED AT 10:45PM on a Wednesday night?! Where do you have to even BE?! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE EVERYWHEREE?!
You better watch your tone round these parts young man....someone might hear you say stuff like that.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
:laughing:
Got family in southern CA and spent plenty of time down there. Every third sentence in a conversation is driving directions. Beautiful beaches, gorgeous mountain ranges, flowers in bloom year round, and most spend half their waking lives sitting in cars enjoying the scenery of waiting for traffic lights to change.
office-space-o.gif

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
it's a bomb alright...one ready to go off after it's been sitting in your gut for a while...

Been there, left after one slice and we didn't even bother to take it with us (and my wife and I are both die-hard pizza fans)

Forgot your password?