I ended up not buying the RSI Galaxy

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Retaliator Base.
The difference there, though, was you could buy modules with LTI.
Didn't the Retaliator base have a torpedo bay as stock? Or is the Base empty as the Galaxy is going to be?

I have the Endeavour base and to this point it has everything it needs such as cargo bay etc but minus the additional modules to provide its final form.

Reactions: Vavrik

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Didn't the Retaliator base have a torpedo bay as stock? Or is the Base empty as the Galaxy is going to be?

I have the Endeavour base and to this point it has everything it needs such as cargo bay etc but minus the additional modules to provide its final form.
The Retaliator Bomber has the Torpedo Bays as stock. The Base has no modules included. The price difference is the price of the Torpedo Bays.

The loaner for the Base is the Bomber, which is why you may be confused. The base is still in concept.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
The Retaliator Bomber has the Torpedo Bays as stock. The Base has no modules included. The price difference is the price of the Torpedo Bays.

The loaner for the Base is the Bomber, which is why you may be confused. The base is still in concept.
Ydp thats definitely what was throwimg me out, many thanks. Maybe the same will happen for the Galaxy?

Reactions: Vavrik

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Ydp thats definitely what was throwimg me out, many thanks. Maybe the same will happen for the Galaxy?
The difference is the Bomber, and the Vanguards (Warden and Hoplite) were modeled without the bays being seperate pieces. The Vanguards had the bays seperated from the frame during the rework, and the Retaliator was supposed to have that done during the Gold Standard pass.

I doubt the Galaxy will be built that way.

Forgot your password?