I found the best music video ever created...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I see your music video and raise you this one...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlKHbxmMoBI
This video was clearly made & aired BEFORE the MTV channel sold out & became absolute trash. Those that are easily triggered by things like this are unworthy of my caring about what upsets them because clearly they have no taste or sense of humor. The world needs more of this brought back to make it a better & more fun place.

OK, I know a lot of people don't like Gary Glitter after what he was convicted of, but can we still enjoy his music?
Huh? I have no idea what he was convicted of, but he's definitely guilty of making music videos that "trigger" my appetites in wonderful ways.

Reactions: Bambooza

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Can you even watch a ball game in the US without listening to rifts he wrote?

I don't understand what he did, but it's not for me to judge him. I wasn't there, and don't know much about his personal problems, and there seem to be a lot of famous people who have personal problems, even problems that get them in trouble with the law. I laughed at Bill Cosby in the day. I listened to Gary Glittter, and a bunch more that ended up having issues that got them in prison. What am I supposed to do, carve out the memories? Actually that's a bad way to put it... it almost happened last year. lol.
When I initially read the name Gary Glitter, the 1st thing that came to mind was the question of if somehow somebody had a child from Liberace. I'm not knocking, but pointing out how much glittery things that musician had around him.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm just getting started
When did Rob Van Winkle (Vanilla Ice) & Jennifer Lopez (J Lo) get together to have a talent-less child that seems to have castrated itself before entering puberty? I guess that's what happens when a Texan from Garland moves to Miami, FL & stays there for way too long. I never thought it was possible for some male's voice to be that much higher pitch than Michael Jackson & Mike Tyson. Yikes.

( ^ This song lists areas around Dallas, Tx. ^ )

Forgot your password?