I found the best music video ever created...

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
As I said originally: Controversial! Is it objectification of women or exploitation of those attracted to them?
[/QUOTE]
Actually, the women shown here are empowered by taking back their sexuality from the patriarchy that made them wear skimpy outfits for the lusts of males and showing that they are stronger than previous women by being liberated enough to do what was previously forced on the now by choice and collect the money and admiration that is their due for their superb physical training and choreography. The only objectification here is where men are replaced by musical instruments. You are behind the curve in your political correctness and intersectional feminism. Report to gulag.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Reactions: Bambooza

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You are behind the curve in your political correctness and intersectional feminism. Report to gulag.
It was suggesting in that knowing one has once been objectified that one can use such objectification to ones advantage, wasn't it?

Reactions: Vavrik and Bambooza

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
This song deserves a pair of great songs to go with it.

(Sammy needs open skies & an Origin 350R)

(The song was about radar love, so here's radar helping to give kisses)

You mentioned that the drummer looks like Justin Trudeau in the video you posted @ShakyWater , well here is the 2020 US presidential candidate Robert Francis (Beto) O'Rourke actually playing a Ramones cover while dressed in a sheep costume. Here's hoping that they both retire from politics & form a band instead.

Finally something I can listen

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?