I got into space!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I have managed to get into space and fly in straight line to the suN!
Stable game! Holy TEST!
Now I want to test Aurora LN to see if sun is as hot as liar government from USA say it is, but is taking forever to fly there!
I need someone hit me with missile to give speed boost

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Okay I've been lazy here....
I flew towards the sun for 3 hours and the planet didn't get smaller and the sun didn't get bigger.
I was going 400.
What's 400?
I think I hit "B"
and it went from 100 to 400.
Then I smoked a cigarette and talked to Blind Owls wife about proper techniques for getting him up the stairs if he ever.... flies... too much..
and then I was NO CLOSER TO THE SUN!

Question:
How will I blot out the sun if I am so far away that the naked eye can not see me? Obviously I must be CLOSE to the sun, so as to block as much light as possible!

Reactions: flickdbean

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Okay I've been lazy here....
I flew towards the sun for 3 hours and the planet didn't get smaller and the sun didn't get bigger.
I was going 400.
What's 400?
I think I hit "B"
and it went from 100 to 400.
Then I smoked a cigarette and talked to Blind Owls wife about proper techniques for getting him up the stairs if he ever.... flies... too much..
and then I was NO CLOSER TO THE SUN!

Question:
How will I blot out the sun if I am so far away that the naked eye can not see me? Obviously I must be CLOSE to the sun, so as to block as much light as possible!
I recommend beer. I don't know how it works, but it does.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
maybe you are coming at it from the wrong angle? maybe you need to run away from the sun like you would a dog. then the sun could chase you and you could quickly turn around and hold open a pocket and catch the sun?
this isn't merely thinking outside the box, it's thinking outside the known universe - it's what I love about Test

I feel privileged to be a part of this community of wackos

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Space.....the Star Citizen frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Drunkerprise. Its continuing mission, to drink strange new liquids, to crash into new civilizations and to TESTily go where no one has gone before.
to drink strange new liquids...this is my TESTiny. (thank you @Jenno180 for my new favourite word)

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I think the Suns are like magnets, so just get your sun out of the box and the sun you are heading toward will be on you in no time...

...just don't swallow them, as they are magnetic you could really hurt your insides. Oh, and their surface temperature is about 5000c so a good pair of oven gloves is a must, and I would recommend an oven to keep them both in, too.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
You have a water recycler? I turned mine into a still
You're still on about that? :) I turned mine into a slot machine. To play I have to down a shot and then pull the lever and guess a number before the wheel stops. The past couple thousand times though its just been showing me the number 9 and I always pick 1 so I have to drink another shot and go back at it. Think I need to pick a different number.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?