I have PROOOOOF!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Keep em coming buddy. And I figure in 20, 30 years we ought to have sore fingers from trying to catch up with @Blind Owl.
Amateur! Use your thumbs!
@Vavrik , that's only possible if the omni-posting @Blind Owl decides to go on a multi-decade vacation from posting anything here. I don't expect that to happen anytime soon. Hell, he might be the last bird posting here long after Star Citizen's serves come to a close, a few RL years before the time frame of the PU was supposed to start, so in about 920 years.

Great grandkids of Star Citizen early backers : Mr Owl, how many beers does it take to shit post forever?

Ancient @Blind Owl : I'll let you know after I finish the next case of beer that you bring me.

Great grandkids of Star Citizen early backers : That's what you told us the last time we asked & you fell asleep as you were 1/2 way through the last beer.

Ancient @Blind Owl : I don't recall what you're talking about. Hic! Hey kids, do you know what's the best thing about beer? ... zzzzzzzz

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Amateur! Use your thumbs!
@Vavrik , that's only possible if the omni-posting @Blind Owl decides to go on a multi-decade vacation from posting anything here. I don't expect that to happen anytime soon. Hell, he might be the last bird posting here long after Star Citizen's serves come to a close, a few RL years before the time frame of the PU was supposed to start, so in about 920 years.
You might have to wait that long for me to come up with a witty reply if I have to type it with my thumbs.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Great grandkids of Star Citizen early backers : Mr Owl, how many beers does it take to shit post forever?

Ancient @Blind Owl : I'll let you know after I finish the next case of beer that you bring me.

Great grandkids of Star Citizen early backers : That's what you told us the last time we asked & you fell asleep as you were 1/2 way through the last beer.

Ancient @Blind Owl : I don't recall what you're talking about. Hic! Hey kids, do you know what's the best thing about beer? ... zzzzzzzz
Ancient Owl. I like it. New handle. Haha
You might have to wait that long for me to come up with a witty reply if I have to type it with my thumbs.
Lol, I tend to forget that not everyone does 99.9% of their forum posting from a phone, as I do.

Forgot your password?