I have WON Star Citizen ! ! !

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
I have won SC with this UCC, I can now quit playing. . .
Dear Ltmifune,

let me congratulate you on this joyous occasion on this fabulous achievement.
Never would any of us have thought that one of our fold would be the first to beat, or can I say utterly destroy, the system.
But here you are, larger than life and twice as shiny.
We are sad to watch you leave but we understand that we are no longer in your league and you have to slip out of our embrace as a butterfly slips from his cocoon.
So, today, let us all join together to parade you out the door to where the actual festivities will take place.
Rest asured, there will be tar and feathers aplenty for you.
Sadly though, the beer is only for members... :o7:

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
I'm still confused as to how it's possible to have a NEGATIVE pledge amount; some sort of coupon I guess then coupled with $0 CCUs?
And @Doyzer, buddy, I think it might be time to melt some of those. . . XD

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If you have achieved what you want to in SC to qualify as having beaten the game, then I congratulate you. Personally, I'm in the midst of the preparation phase of working towards "winning" SC, though my personal goals of victory will take quite the while with endless effort. My goals involve me splitting my efforts in SC 3 ways, 1 account hangs out in starting areas to help new players learn the game so that they enjoy it as much as possible (my plans predate the guide program by several years) in order to make the starting experience for as many players as positive as I can (nothing beats word of mouth from happy players), then my main account will split its efforts between accomplishing various things for myself as well as helping each of you wonderful TESTies accomplish your goals. Cheers!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well I did hear about split personallyties.
But @Talonsbane, you're in a league of your own.
For that I salute you! :o7:
I'm a Gemini with a heart the size of Texas & remember how things feel for people trying a new game while seeing other veteran players running around doing things that make no sense to me. As much as I love SC, I know that the best way for me to give back to it, even more than backing further, is to help this game have a fun & welcoming environment for those that are starting out their journeys in the Verse. I've also sworn to myself that the only thing that I will ask of those that I someday help train, is that should they someday come across another player in need of help learning how to do something that the student is able to help with, to take the moment to teach them to pass along the love & support of SC, asking only that their students do the same.

Forgot your password?