Oct 4, 2017
RSI Handle
bulltaco
SC handle: Bulltaco

Where you from stranger?
Norway

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Chris Roberts

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Everything

What was the first game you remember playing?

Wow, that's pretty long ago.. uhm. One of the NES games, Mario or Zelda I guess.

What other games do you play?
FPS games, Squad, tired of most other games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Well, guess you are kind of affiliated with EVE Online's TEST, knew from friends that follow you that you'd attempt to break into SC at some point.

Picard or Kirk?

Picard, no doubt about it.

TOXYK

Commander
Donor
Oct 3, 2017
RSI Handle
TOXYK
Thanks for the warm welcome guys :slight_smile: :hearts:
\
Welcome to the ONLY Star Citizen Org with warm-welcomes, an abundance of Auroras, black and yellow color scheme, a leader named Montoya, and the MOST virtual 'cheers' and beers in the 'verse :beers:.

(You can call anything "the ONLY-something" if you make it specific enough)

cerated

Captain
Sep 10, 2017
RSI Handle
cerated
Don't think anyone else touched on this. We aren't affiliated with TEST in EVE Online. so if your an EVE Spy trying to work your way into TEST or hoping to join TEST through here there isn't a direct route.

If none of the above applies grab a beer and welcome to the liveliest bunch in SC.

TOXYK

Commander
Donor
Oct 3, 2017
RSI Handle
TOXYK
Don't think anyone else touched on this. We aren't affiliated with TEST in EVE Online. so if your an EVE Spy trying to work your way into TEST or hoping to join TEST through here there isn't a direct route.

If none of the above applies grab a beer and welcome to the liveliest bunch in SC.
My cover is blown!!

Forgot your password?