I love goooold! But where to sell it in the 'Verse?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
So I touched down at one of the Mining places on Daymar and saw gold for sale at what looked to be a cheap price, worth a shot on...

Chucked one SCU in the back of the 300i and took it back to Olisar with the intention to make a little bank.

Can't sell it at Olisar.

Went to Cellin to the Research Station. Can't sell it there. GrimHex, nope can't sell there either.

Where the hell can I offload this crappy gold?! It went from a nice little cheap find to a creepy collection of skin I can't get rid of!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Oh man. It should work landing outside though. Did for me.
I'll give that a try next time, i've had issues with not landing on pads and not being able to access ship inventory - but at least I know where I can offload it now: The biggest mine in the 'Verse. Suppose Levski isn't a goid mine.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Burke is unfortunatepy not always entirely up to date with gold :(
The thing with Burke's app is that, it tells you definitely where you can sell it...that solves a huge problem for me!

As for pricing, he relies on us filing reports, so...get out there and go trading! If you watch his stream, he'll code live and talk a little bit about the program. Good stuff!

Forgot your password?