I made a quick little Google docs Survey for Ship Numbers

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
These people that are looking forward to the non combat aspects of SC are probably a lot of the same people who say they don't want to pvp at all so when they start getting attacked by NPCs they will be engaging in combat anyway.

That said I'm looking forward to anything having to do with Industry in general with some pvp on the side.

And I filled out the form.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I want it to be realistic, in the beginning, when we only had the wind, pirates were a thing to be reckoned with, the time for help to arrive was longer than it was to plunder a ship, and make a clean get away, and communication was slow. It would be the same in space, the area to patrol is to great to be effective, so piracy would work for those so inclined. The logistics of keeping ALL of space safe is pointless, so you try to just keep your ship safe, but even that is no guarantee, the more valuable the cargo, the more your going to be attacked, and the more likely someone will get through your defenses.

The whiners are gonna whine, and the pirates are gonna pirate, the point of the game is to have FUN, in the most realistic way possible, in the future.

Forgot your password?