I own a barcade. Does that qualify me?

GameRoomGuy

Captain
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
GameRoomGuy
Hello Pilots!

New to Star Citizen and TEST? Introduce yourself by creating a fresh thread in this section and tell us a little about yourself!

(Inlcude your RSI handle if it is different from your forum name so we know who you are!)

Where you from stranger?
Portland OR
What drew you to Star Citizen?
It's freaking epic!
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
FPS, Bombing, Bar citizen meetup
What was the first game you remember playing?
frogger
What other games do you play?
Battlefield
Picard or Kirk?
Fuck that. Han solo

Ok check this out: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/240904/bar-citizen-portland-or

Look forward to meeting with you guys, drinking with you guys and crashing with you guys!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Something tells me you know SlumLord. Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: CitizenDad

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Super awesome barcade, glad you have you aboard!

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Been trying to recruit @GameRoomGuy for months, finally cut a deal (aka bribed him to pledge allegiance to TEST and become a "bro" with virtual spaceships and sexy hardware) after long talks and negotiations. Not that I am in anyway authorized to be negotiating, but hey never let things like authority, stop ya from doing epic stuff!

We are going to be recruiting heavily at The Game Room, which is the coolest gaming lounge I've ever been to. So stoked.

Thanks for joining the ranks and FREE BEER FOR LIFE and half off food for me that was part of the deal right Corey?? Right? Lol

Reactions: mindfart
C

CaptainHavoc

Takes me way back to my old lan-cafe days, too bad they kinda died out here in holland(there are still a few, but not real big afaik)
I go to some cs:go/source lan tourneys. They are hosted like once every few months.

Forgot your password?