bar + arcade, I get it now

only took 4 days

which is why I am so qualified for this organization

JacknHoffa

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2014
RSI Handle
JacknHoffa
I'm down in Salem but wanting to move to Portland in a year or two.
PDX Star Citizen will have a beer waiting for when you show. If your partnered with "the corp" we might "MIGHT" only give you a sippy cup of water while we indulge in beer and watch you scream in agony as we slaughter your friends from "the corp". But if you have no said connections then negate the comment and a Cold Fresh Beer will be raised for a new companion.

Reactions: CitizenDad

Major Templar

Space Marshal
Sep 6, 2014
RSI Handle
xTemplar
PDX Star Citizen will have a beer waiting for when you show. If your partnered with "the corp" we might "MIGHT" only give you a sippy cup of water while we indulge in beer and watch you scream in agony as we slaughter your friends from "the corp". But if you have no said connections then negate the comment and a Cold Fresh Beer will be raised for a new companion.
The corp?

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Super soon some awesome newses so stay tuned! Bump for all our Northwest Natives:

This was from our second Bar Citizen event here at #TESTNW

Alpha_Wolff

Ensign
Mar 25, 2015
RSI Handle
wolffmanj
The Real Wolff Is here now Prepare to be challaged

Super soon some awesome newses so stay tuned! Bump for all our Northwest Natives:

This was from our second Bar Citizen event here at #TESTNW
See The guy with The Badass Ponytail that's me. I love working at The GameRoom it's Nerdvana man been working here for a month now and have loved every second. All you PDX geek & nerds out there come check it out sometime.

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
turned your best side toward the camera, did you?

Vicereine

Lieutenant
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Vicereine
Come find me in the Vega asteroid belt when PU comes up. I'll be the vehicle "parked" by a dwarf planet with my engines destroyed. Nailed it.

Forgot your password?