I picked up Destiny 2 for $12 (video)

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I'll cancel my humble bundle subscription after about a month. I don't like the idea of not knowing what next month brings... and if next month brings something I already own... it would be kinda pointless to keep the sub.. even though it's a donation.... gah mixed feelings.

P.S.
Destiny 2 for PS4 / Xbox One / PC for $10 http://dn.ws/abhet:iapp-dn-and-4_5_2
Thank you! It's a newegg promo, coupon code EMCPUEW69
It worked! Got it also for my Xbox One for $10!
So can goof around in bed shooting aliens when bored/can't sleep.

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Humble Monthly subscription for game doesn't have anything to do with the game.
Other than it's the game's funding model, yeah. I mean they could sell ship coughcough er... better weapons, or cool rides or something or other, or use a subscription model. Either way works apparently, and apparently I don't mind either way. I pay Activision Blizzard enough already though.

Reactions: DirectorGunner

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Other than it's the game's funding model, yeah. I mean they could sell ship coughcough er... better weapons, or cool rides or something or other, or use a subscription model. Either way works apparently, and apparently I don't mind either way. I pay Activision Blizzard enough already though.
What? it's not a funding model. It's just an special offer to get the game. Like if you go to a phisical shop and buy the game with a discount..... you don't need to pay anything a month to play the game on pc.

MonsterNeal

Captain
Apr 12, 2018
RSI Handle
MonsterNeal
i was going to get the bundle up until you gave me your break down. instead of London Broil I am going to go with tri tip today. The red meat choice holds more value to me then giving Bungie my money. I really was hoping to see more value in there DLCs

Reactions: DirectorGunner
Forgot your password?