I really, really regret not buying a racer now...

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Racing will be coming in .9. I don't think my TR3 equipped 325A will fare very well.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I want to see people kitting out avengers for drag racing.
that could work! That TR5 engine could work wonders if someone were to overclock it.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Strip off the guns, empty out the hold, strip it down to the bare minimum, and then cram in the biggest, baddest engine you can mount.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
350R + M50 reporting in!

(I'm such a sucker for racing I can't wait!)

oh I'll be crashing at high speed into EVERYTHING!~

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
I bet CIG will have a racer sale when that launches *fingers crossed*

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Not really a racer myself, but aye... i wish i also had a racer now, to play it a bit until full release of the game.
Maybe strip all the stuff from my Freelancer MAX ?
It has some big engines, and they already have truck races in real life, that are pretty fast :D

Marshone

Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Marshone
I hope my Avenger has a chance in racing, its my only ship so that would be nice if it could fight and race. Maybe they will release variants of it, and one will be a racing variant.

Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
I hope my Avenger has a chance in racing, its my only ship so that would be nice if it could fight and race. Maybe they will release variants of it, and one will be a racing variant.
why not I'm sure you can enter any ship the demo showed standard 300I's as well as the 350r and m50 so why not

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
We need to determine who the fastest Aurora racer is

Reactions: Kni9ht

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
We can hold the bi-annual Aurora cup championship. Winner gets to spend one in-game week relaxing the Montoya's Constellation hot tub while influencing important TEST decisions.

Marshone

Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Marshone
We can hold the bi-annual Aurora cup championship. Winner gets to spend one in-game week relaxing the Montoya's Constellation hot tub while influencing important TEST decisions.
As winner of the Aurora cup, do you have any ideas for TEST?
Bomb. Everything.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Not really a racer myself, but aye... i wish i also had a racer now, to play it a bit until full release of the game.
Maybe strip all the stuff from my Freelancer MAX ?
It has some big engines, and they already have truck races in real life, that are pretty fast :D
About 15 minutes away from my house, there's a guy who is known for going to air shows and the like and strapping jet engines to various vehicles (and outhouses). He's got a rocket powered bus he's working on right outside his house right now.

Reactions: Walex

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
That would actually be a brilliant in-game event for TEST to sponsor.

Me, I'm bringing a Starfarer to the Murray Cup. I can shoulder those race-boys into buildings when they try to lap me.
You are doing it wrong... You need to be on the side of the tracks, and sell them high octane fuel for beer money instead.
With those gasoline slurping engines, you could by a few kegs in no time. :D

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
That would actually be a brilliant in-game event for TEST to sponsor.
Agreed - it would be the most accessible race series imaginable, and hopefully the amount of customization available would make it highly entertaining.

About 15 minutes away from my house, there's a guy who is known for going to air shows and the like and strapping jet engines to various vehicles (and outhouses). He's got a rocket powered bus he's working on right outside his house right now.
Paul Stender?

Forgot your password?