I really, really regret not buying a racer now...

Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
That would actually be a brilliant in-game event for TEST to sponsor.

Me, I'm bringing a Starfarer to the Murray Cup. I can shoulder those race-boys into buildings when they try to lap me.
Wonder what happens when Fat Boy Starfarer gets jammed in first ring lol M50 smash new Test sonsored event ;D

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Agreed - it would be the most accessible race series imaginable, and hopefully the amount of customization available would make it highly entertaining.

Paul Stender?
Possibly, I recognize the bus, but I couldn't find an image of his house. But, then again, how many people have jet powered busses?

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
God damn I love my state.
you should go by his house if you ever happen to be down here a bit. He's got more than a bus in his yard. He's got jet-propelled outhouses, a VW bug, and tons of other stuff just sitting out in his yard. It's kinda cool to see new stuff pop up every once in a while.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I'm thinking we may see some 'combat racing' happening in lawless space. Full contact, weapons hot, first person across the finish line alive wins. Which would really make people think about what ship to use and how to spec it. Do you hope to beat the pack in an M50 with the rear shields cranked up to 11, or do you run a small crewed ship with the strategy of "shoot anything that gets in front of you"?

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
like the movie death race, crossed with some mad max... time to mount some imps in front of my Freelancer :)

Jun 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Killbuni
I'm thinking we may see some 'combat racing' happening in lawless space. Full contact, weapons hot, first person across the finish line alive wins. Which would really make people think about what ship to use and how to spec it. Do you hope to beat the pack in an M50 with the rear shields cranked up to 11, or do you run a small crewed ship with the strategy of "shoot anything that gets in front of you"?
Guns hot mode is confirmed for racing mode so sweetttttttt

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Race in a Bengal.
"And the racers are coming up on lap 2, and it looks like they're getting ready to lap the Bengal... but what's this? The Bengal has gone into decoupled mode, and is now flying sideways! The racers can't get past! They can't slow down! They're colliding, all of them, oh the carnage! Oh, the humanity! There's flames everywhere ...Cindy, are you getting all this on tape?"

Desterion

Admiral
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Desterion

I'd love to see the insurance claim on that one. "Um... the ship fell down some stairs"

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
About 15 minutes away from my house, there's a guy who is known for going to air shows and the like and strapping jet engines to various vehicles (and outhouses). He's got a rocket powered bus he's working on right outside his house right now.
That is awesome! I'm glad to hear he hasn't died yet!
I'm imagining someone with a similar persona as Mister Torgue.

GUESS WHAT KIDS!!
GET ON THE ROCKET BUS!!
YOU'LL ALL BE GETTING TO SCHOOL EARLY TODAY!!!

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
That is awesome! I'm glad to hear he hasn't died yet!
I'm imagining someone with a similar persona as Mister Torgue.

GUESS WHAT KIDS!!
GET ON THE ROCKET BUS!!
YOU'LL ALL BE GETTING TO SCHOOL EARLY TODAY!!!
What if everything you ever wanted came in a rocket can!?

Forgot your password?