I Require Your Expertise -

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
- In alcoholism.

What are some good combinations? I really enjoy Disaronno and Coke because its a nice casual drink combo that wont take me to far and tastes basically like a Dr. Pepper almost depending on the amount.

I'm looking to try some new things, so what are some good / your favorite combinations?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I use to have a bartenders book which had alot of famous mixed drink recipes if you google it you will find quite the list. Some of my favorites are down below

Dirty Martini
Moscow mule
white russian(Be careful with this one it can make you sick if done wrong)
long island ice tea(i use to drink these like water)
red bull vodka
jager bomb

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
A good whiskey mixes well with a glass and your mouth. Also some Jameson, ginger beer (not ale) and lime juice for an Irish Mule is pretty good. And you can't go wrong with a classic Gimlet. Shake 1 part lime cordial (sweetened lime juice) and 4 parts gin over ice, strain into a glass over ice and enjoy.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Cream Soda and Fireball. Tastes like cinnamon rolls.

I wonder if you could substitute the fireball with a small amount of everclear and cinnamon, chili powder, and maybe some sweetener like simple syrup. Theoretically you could choose how much booze you want in the drink and have it taste the same or possibly sweeter or more flavorful since you'd be using a higher proof alcohol that's not as watered down so to speak so you get more flavor.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Cream Soda and Fireball. Tastes like cinnamon rolls.

I wonder if you could substitute the fireball with a small amount of everclear and cinnamon, chili powder, and maybe some sweetener like simple syrup. Theoretically you could choose how much booze you want in the drink and have it taste the same or possibly sweeter or more flavorful since you'd be using a higher proof alcohol that's not as watered down so to speak so you get more flavor.
I have done fireball with cider, depending on the cider it can be really good. we also tried the cream soda thing :)

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
In my younger days, I preferred Kamikazes on the rocks or single malt whisky, neat. Nowadays I prefer a shandy and mostly drink Micheladas. I enjoy the premade Chelada from Budweiser, but getting your own Clamato, lime, salt and hot sauce along with a beer you like makes a much fresher and tastier beverage. If you're looking to drink cheap, buy a bottle of Everclear and a gallon of fruit punch from Walmart.

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Four loco and purple drank is my favorite.

Seriously, I’m a neat Jameson 18yr guy. However; in Germany [wierd iPhone bug- can you guys see it?! [here too —>]I️ can’t delete it ! —>]I️ was introduced to a “Flaming Dr. Pepper”. It’s, well, Dr Pepper and Jager. It wasn’t bad, but it was in Wittenberg, and I️ spent a portion of the night trying to nail my version of “The 95 Theses” to church doors.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I used to drink Blue WKD (British Alcopop) with Orange Reef (Another British Alcopop). It tasted good and went lime green when mixed, the unofficial name for it was "Weedkiller".

Orange Reef is now hard to find and WKD changed the wording from "Vodka Mix" to "Alcohol Mix" which has effected the potency of the beverage somewhat.

I used to be young once.

Forgot your password?