I was told there would be beer.

Nylos

Captain
Jun 17, 2020
RSI Handle
Nylos
Hey TEST!

Little about me: First got turned onto the game in 2015 but didn't back until a free-fly week two years ago. Picked up a hotas and fell in love, but at the time there wasn't much to do and most missions were busted. Came back for the Invictus week and was pleasantly surprised at the improvements and additions the game has seen and I was floored at the sizes of some of the communities.

Currently flying a Constellation Andromeda, Cutlass Red, Sabre, and a 300 series (still floating around which one to settle on as a personal runabout). I'm a firefighter/paramedic by profession and am looking forward to coming home after a long shift and running space-ambulance calls in my free time. The Red will eventually be upgraded to an Apollo Triage/Medivac, and I think my focus will mainly be medical support.

I'm a big fan of some videos/streams I've watched with big RP/semi-RP fleet ops, and I'm really looking for a solid community to fly with.

Looking forward to forming up with you all!

o7

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
No you misheard. We said you must bring beer.

Welcome to test, if I ever break my arm playing pool on my carrack I will be sure to ring you!

Man-0

Vice Admiral
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Man0
I gotta pick up a HOTAS, im thinking of going with a dual stick layout so i wont need to use foot pedals.

Nylos

Captain
Jun 17, 2020
RSI Handle
Nylos
I gotta pick up a HOTAS, im thinking of going with a dual stick layout so i wont need to use foot pedals.
The Thrustmaster T.16000 FCS HOTAS is what I use, the throttle component has a flappy paddle on the front of it that I'm currently using for roll. I just bought the brackets to mount my stick and throttle to my chair, and when that's done I might just add roll to the stick Z-axis.

Forgot your password?