I would love to see what everyone has picked up in the sale so far.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I'm done.... had to make some changes this morning but here is how I finally finished up:

- Melted my original cutlass package and then picked up the anniversary blue (I originally did the upgrade; but the insurance stayed at the 6 month).

- Upgraded Aurora to LX

-Picked up a Super Hornet (still want the Gladius... so this may be melted later on unless I fall in love with it.... could it be true love?)

- Picked up all the extras (pistol, jacket, flight suit)

I still have the blue upgrade that I can't melt until tonight which will either go towards the Carrack next week or the Gladius or M50.

Will probably melt my Herald for the Carrack as well.... haven't decided 100%.

And I'm done.. considering changing my SC password and walking away until I can actually play Arena Commander :)

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
I'm a bit disappointed by this sale, I thought they'd put out some anniversary editions of non limited ships. I was hoping to get a 2 year gladius/cutlass, but neither of those have the 2 year insurance. Curse my lack of money!

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
eventough the cutlass black isn't on concept sale i bought one. i wanted it anyway i just waited to see if it will go on sale XD

Reactions: Dalarast

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
eventough the cutlass black isn't on concept sale i bought one. i wanted it anyway i just waited to see if it will go on sale XD
I was torn up deciding between the blue and black. I want the cargo capacity of the blue; but want the stronger power plant that comes with the blue (overall specs are just nicer with the blue). Hopefully I can remove all the cells (or at least most of them) to allow for more cargo space.

I know if I don't go carrack I will bite the bullet on either a constellation or get a freelancer DUR (explorer one).....

So many decisions ;)

Reactions: rogesh

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
jeah i was thinking to buy the red instead but i think in the start it might be bether to get the black for its storing capacity since i see the red more as a flying doctor thing and i don't know how often youl need those so i decided im gona buy one later when the PU been out some weeks or so

Verticalmule

Space Marshal
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Verticalmule
I had a 300i, cutlass black, and a Drake herald.

Decided to Melt the cutlass, bought a super hornet upgrade and a cutlass blue upgrade for when i decide what to upgrade the drake herald to, but will probably melt everything for the carrack if its too expensive because i will own one.

JBWill

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 11, 2014
RSI Handle
JBWill
I'm a bit disappointed by this sale, I thought they'd put out some anniversary editions of non limited ships. I was hoping to get a 2 year gladius/cutlass, but neither of those have the 2 year insurance. Curse my lack of money!
You can always pick up the Aurora LX Anniversary package and then just wait for a CCU to become available. That's probably what I'm going to do with my Avenger.

I'm also probably going to wind up turning my Redeemer into a Banu MM, but haven't done anything yet.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
You can always pick up the Aurora LX Anniversary package and then just wait for a CCU to become available. That's probably what I'm going to do with my Avenger.

I'm also probably going to wind up turning my Redeemer into a Banu MM, but haven't done anything yet.
I didn't even think of that, I'll go with the black and the aurora.

Oryaka Drake

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Oryaka
I'm looking into upgrading my Freelancer Merc to a Freelancer MIS; however, my issue is that the Merc is part of the plus package including only 6 months of insurance but a ton of other goodies (collector's edition style). And the upgrade does not provide the 2 year insurance.....anyone know a way to do the upgrade and garner the 2 year insurance upgrade?

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
I am contemplating buying a Merchantman. I am very, very tempted. I've thrown a whole lot of money at this already though >.>
You can never throw enough money at SC! If you're debating, go look up some cool concept art. The merchantman looks amazing, I think it's more than worth the money.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
If they had offered the merchantman as a package, I probably would have caved and bought it, but I don't have 250 laying about that I can drop on a standalone ship. Yes, I know, I could just get an aurora package and bought the standalone, but if this saves me form doing stupid wallet acrobatics, so be it.

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
I'm waiting for the Carrack. I'm thinking of melting down my Super Hornet to help pay, since I've already got the Redeemer.

Actually, I might sell it here since it's got LTI, and someone might want it (original price if I do, I promise).

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Damn, really? That is supposed to be the alpha dogfighter.

Also, good to hear you'd sell it internally first. Gotta keep the Org well armed!

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I have....

Melted everything except for Mustang Omega (Because it was free) and my Herald (LTI).

I currently own now:

Super Hornet
Gladius
Merchantman
Retaliator
Freelancer MIS
350R
Mustang Omega
Herald

Forgot your password?