I would love to see what everyone has picked up in the sale so far.

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
Oddly enough I have not bought anything yet, I managed to control my self until I see if Ben will put out any updated info this week on some of the ships.
If my freelancer MIS did not have my alpha package on it, I would prob melt that for one of the cargo ships.

Currently
890 Jump
Reclaimer
Xi'an Scout
freelancer MIS
Herald

My main goal is the Orion, but I am tempted to get a tali or a gladiator for Bombed and bombing days

Husker

Grand Admiral
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Husker2166
As my first foray into SC I picked up a Cutlass Blue. It seemed like the best utility for my money. Visibility seems to be the best in the Cutlass line. If I end up not liking bounty hunting I could always take out the cells and do Salvage or cargo hauling.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Starfarer Anniversay, and upgraded Cutlass to Blue edition, plus a few $5 extras like the cop kit and trenchcoat.

Lonestar the Kilrathi

Rear Admiral
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Lonestar the Kilrathi
i have a few ships that are "unmeltable," but i also have some slush money pledged and i use that to melt and swap around ships to play with in AC and part of that money was put into a Cutlass Blue that i was hoping to play in AC soon™ but i went ahead and melted that for a Gladiator... which stands a strong chance of becoming unmeltable... which means my slush fund is a lot less... slushy.

Forgot your password?