Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
So, these are the finale offerings:

C8X Pisces $40 (norm $45) & paint & coin
Scorpius $220 (norm $240) & paint & coin
Mercury $240 (norm $260) & paint & coin
Carrack $560 (norm $600) & paint & coin

Incorporating these into the chain would of course bring the stated discount, but you'd also get a paint as well as an in-game trinket. I mean, even if you upgrade past C8X Pisces, it's my understanding that the trinket and paint would stay with your ship package, so if you later buy C8X Pisces in-game, you could use the paint. So it might be worth replacing similar discounts from the chains with these ones, especially the C8X Pisces one since it's an easy substitution.

Reactions: Raven_King

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
So, these are the finale offerings:

C8X Pisces $40 (norm $45) & paint & coin
Scorpius $220 (norm $240) & paint & coin
Mercury $240 (norm $260) & paint & coin
Carrack $560 (norm $600) & paint & coin

Incorporating these into the chain would of course bring the stated discount, but you'd also get a paint as well as an in-game trinket. I mean, even if you upgrade past C8X Pisces, it's my understanding that the trinket and paint would stay with your ship package, so if you later buy C8X Pisces in-game, you could use the paint. So it might be worth replacing similar discounts from the chains with these ones, especially the C8X Pisces one since it's an easy substitution.
The only other warbond CCUs available today (27th Nov) are the Corsair and C8R Pisces WB CCUs that have remained available since their launch days. No other WB CCUs returned.

I believe that's it for IAE 2952, and what's on offer now should remain until 8pm UTC Wed 30 November. Or does anyone think we'll see more warbond CCUs during the Finale days, 28-30 Nov?

I hope everyone got what they wanted. I'm very happy (and a fair bit poorer now). I think I only missed out on one I wish I'd gotten: Prospector to F7C-M Super Hornet for $10, saving $15 on 22 Nov, Anvil day. I wish I'd picked up a few of those but somehow overlooked it. Too distracted by the C8R probably.

Reactions: FZD

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
The only other warbond CCUs available today (27th Nov) are the Corsair and C8R Pisces WB CCUs that have remained available since their launch days. No other WB CCUs returned.

I believe that's it for IAE 2952, and what's on offer now should remain until 8pm UTC Wed 30 November. Or does anyone think we'll see more warbond CCUs during the Finale days, 28-30 Nov?

I hope everyone got what they wanted. I'm very happy (and a fair bit poorer now). I think I only missed out on one I wish I'd gotten: Prospector to F7C-M Super Hornet for $10, saving $15 on 22 Nov, Anvil day. I wish I'd picked up a few of those but somehow overlooked it. Too distracted by the C8R probably.
I'd wait until tomorrow to be sure - It is possible that they are treating today as a "Manufacturer day", with only WB CCU's from the ships on display on offer. Tomorrow would then be the start of the "open days" where all ships are on offer for rent, etc. and so the past WB CCU's may return at that time.

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
I'd wait until tomorrow to be sure - It is possible that they are treating today as a "Manufacturer day", with only WB CCU's from the ships on display on offer. Tomorrow would then be the start of the "open days" where all ships are on offer for rent, etc. and so the past WB CCU's may return at that time.
Well, that could be, I hope so! Let’s see tomorrow.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Delighted to say I was wrong! There are 9 warbond CCUs on offer today, the IAE 2952 Finale Day(s). As we were told, some are returning from earlier in the IAE (Cyclone MT, Mantis, F7C-M Super Hornet, MOLE, Caterpillar) and some are new for Finale Day(s) (Freelancer Max, 400i, Prowler, Hammerhead). Currently assessing what to get. This is going to hurt, but there are some really nice options here. Straight away, the C2 -> Prowler option is great if you got the Prowler -> 600i CCUs on Origin day. I can definitely use at least two Hammerhead CCUs.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Delighted to say I was wrong! There are 9 warbond CCUs on offer today, the IAE 2952 Finale Day(s). As we were told, some are returning from earlier in the IAE (Cyclone MT, Mantis, F7C-M Super Hornet, MOLE, Caterpillar) and some are new for Finale Day(s) (Freelancer Max, 400i, Prowler, Hammerhead). Currently assessing what to get. This is going to hurt, but there are some really nice options here. Straight away, the C2 -> Prowler option is great if you got the Prowler -> 600i CCUs on Origin day. I can definitely use at least two Hammerhead CCUs.
If it helps, I've already added them to a table at the top of the second post in this thread, sorted by ship cost.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Oh wow, there were even more? That was somewhat unexpected. I mean, I expected these yesterday, was a tad disappointed, didn't expect them today, was appointed.
Okey, updated the OP.

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
Delighted to say I was wrong!
Holy shit, no kidding! Both the Prowler and HH CCUs were the last 'links' I needed to really maximize my Polaris and 600iE chains, so I grabbed both AND pulled the trigger and applied everything! My Exploration pack now includes a Scorpius, Redeemer, Carrack, 600iE, and Polaris! :love: Plus, I still have an un-applied BMM chain that's now down to $275. Indeed spent more on Warbond CCUs this IAE than expected, but couldn't be happier with the end results! Time to jump in the 'Verse and check out some of my new ships! :D

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Holy shit, no kidding! Both the Prowler and HH CCUs were the last 'links' I needed to really maximize my Polaris and 600iE chains, so I grabbed both AND pulled the trigger and applied everything! My Exploration pack now includes a Scorpius, Redeemer, Carrack, 600iE, and Polaris! :love: Plus, I still have an un-applied BMM chain that's now down to $275. Indeed spent more on Warbond CCUs this IAE than expected, but couldn't be happier with the end results! Time to jump in the 'Verse and check out some of my new ships! :D
Plus, we can both restock the CCUs we swapped yesterday. Happy to discover it was unnecessary, but a pleasure trading with you all the same. :o7: It's a very solid finale of discounts, IMO.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Somehow I ended up with a Kraken, a Perseus, and a Polaris this year. What the hell? Stupid CCUs.
I now have a molten pool of Pioneer and Constellation Phoenix, along with sundry other ships that I may wish to try out randomly through the use of quarterly buy-back tokens.

My CCU pool has also reached Concierge level on its own - Not sure if this is a good or a bad thing.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I got the Concierge shiny gold armor last night, and realized I have spent more on this game than I did my 1st car.
Holy, cow! You are right...I've spent more on this game than my first car! I tell my self that back then, a dollar was real money, lol!

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
I think I might have spent more on this game than on my first five cars. Three of them were absolute wrecks, the next two were slightly better but still old and cheap. I'm not much of a petrol head! 🍻

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
I got the Concierge shiny gold armor last night, and realized I have spent more on this game than I did my 1st car.
Yeah at pretty long last I got a pretty sniper rifle. Though I outstripped my first car LONG ago; it was only $400 on ebay after all, so I'm pretty sure I passed that mark with my first 2-3 ships back in like 2015 or so. It WAS a great car though; if a bit rusty! I miss the days when both decent used cars and decent used ships were more affordable!

4b_3.jpg

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Haha. Congrats man! I'm taking it you navigated the sale like a champ!

I owe you a game session or two, not to mention some intros when I get back in a couple weeks. Although I see you're active as hell here on the forums! That's great, and a great way to get chatting with these miscreants, haha! Have you hopped into the discord yet?

For all those here, the good @Ltmifune and I had a good discord call a couple weeks before IAE, right after he joined TEST. I was going to bring him into channel and introduce him to y'all, then run him through some gameplay.

I then promptly forgot about him because baby Owl (Now just Little Owl as he's 7 years old, lol) decided he wanted to start playing SC. Suddenly all those jokes from when he was a baby, about him being my little Turret Gunner, became reality!

Anyways, looking story short, I've got a promise to make good on!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Fresh meat! Oh no, I meant to say @Blind Owl, we'll take care of @Ltmifune if he shows up in Discord without you. muhahahaha. "Sorry I was eating lunch and something got stuck", I lied innocently.

• Love
Forgot your password?