Idiot testing Lesson 1

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
So yesterday i leant at 2,501 the saftey is off at PO , ok so today some idiot decided to grief me by jumping about in front , nudging me off the ship console and then to top it off board my ship and sit in the co-pilot seat

fine fuckit then , take off and slowly at 1m a sec cruise to 2,501 , Power down , press " H" then "4" ok so i fragged myself the ship but more importantly dickhead as well .

So it was worth it :ghost:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
So yesterday i leant at 2,501 the saftey is off at PO , ok so today some idiot decided to grief me by jumping about in front , nudging me off the ship console and then to top it off board my ship and sit in the co-pilot seat

fine fuckit then , take off and slowly at 1m a sec cruise to 2,501 , Power down , press " H" then "4" ok so i fragged myself the ship but more importantly dickhead as well .

So it was worth it :ghost:
you got mad at someone greifing you while you were griefing people at port olisar?

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
werent you just talking about standing just outside the armistice zone in another one of your posts and shooting into the zone at other ships on the pads?
Why yes i was simply to find the safe and unsafe zone at PO , & no i wasn't shooting at anybody , otherwise

A ) i would've got a crimestat

Or

B ) The PO guns would've shot the shit out of my ship .

Over to you sir

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Why yes i was simply to find the safe and unsafe zone at PO , & no i wasn't shooting at anybody , otherwise

A ) i would've got a crimestat

Or

B ) The PO guns would've shot the shit out of my ship .

Over to you sir
well dont get all upset when someone shoots you when you are blindly firing into an armistice zone. Simple is as simple does. And if you wanted to find out how far away the armistice zone was, it literally gives you a notification in the upper corner of your screen.

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
well dont get all upset when someone shoots you when you are blindly firing into an armistice zone. Simple is as simple does. And if you wanted to find out how far away the armistice zone was, it literally gives you a notification in the upper corner of your screen.
A ) I didn't shoot at anyone

B ) Upper corner , which side ?

Reactions: BluePilote

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
A ) I didn't shoot at anyone

B ) Upper corner , which side ?
Doesnt matter if you were shooting any specific person or not, what it probably looked like, is you shooting at the station trying to provoke a reaction. There will be a bullet with a line through it symbol in the upper right hand corner along with comm link symbol if you are within range of one.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
At 2501 meters, I think he was too far away to hit someone on the pads. Don't even think at that distance, someone looking right at him might not have even been able to see he was firing. Some things like that are weird in SC.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I SOLD SOME DIAMONDS!

My first trade run, booked it over to Daymar, had a leisurely flight skimming the planets atmosphere hull-glow all the way, then death dived down to Shubin. Grabbed diamonds for 13uec a unit using up my 5000uec allowance. Took up 4sku, hardly pushing the talents of my Connie but never mind.

Direct flight back to Olisar where my ship would not damn well decelerate. A Mayday on F12 and advice to hit CAPS and shift a couple of times tamed the beast and bought her back in line.

Touched down with permission and sold my units for 25uec each although they were selling at 36 on Oli, daylight robbery if you ask me.

Walked away with my bank balance almost but not quite 100% more than it was originally at 9546uec.

Frigging brilliant!

Reactions: BluePilote

Fin_Corso

Grand Admiral
Dec 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Fin_Corso
Doesnt matter if you were shooting any specific person or not, what it probably looked like, is you shooting at the station trying to provoke a reaction. There will be a bullet with a line through it symbol in the upper right hand corner along with comm link symbol if you are within range of one.
Plus it seems, and it may depend on how fast your going, but my ship always gets bucked a little at the invisible line.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
And here I thought that was how popular and awesome you were, star power.

Forgot your password?