Idris-M no longer giftable

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
For what it's worth, I also haven't seen the Idris M be available for purchase for at least a year or so, except in the Praetorian Pack ($15,000) & Legatus Pack ($36,500) bundles.

• o7
Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Also people dont need to have regrets.

First it was wayyy overpriced.
Secondly, you may be able to convert your Idris-P ingame to an Idris-M for a substantial fee.

Upgrading your Idris-P
We received a lot of feedback surrounding the upgradeability of the Idris-P, and a desire for more information about if the Idris-P will be able to fully match an Idris-M via upgrading in-game. We can now confirm that we are planning to eventually add manufacturer shipyards (capital ship dealers) in-game which will help facilitate this conversion. For example, there will be an opportunity to take your Idris-P into a major authorized Aegis shipyard, where they can perform a conversion to an Idris-M for a substantial in-game fee.
source : https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/idris-update

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Very interesting to hear, and very interesting that the Javelin is not yet included in that... perhaps the first signs of the Idris going flyable for players in game soon? The price bump is going to be... is going to be... It's going to be. Unless they don't.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Errrr

1634308871374.png

So like every ship CCU'd like every seller currently sells like then??!?!?

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Errrr

View attachment 21497

So like every ship CCU'd like every seller currently sells like then??!?!?
They mean here when an item is bought with mix credit/cash. It is indeed not giftable and bound to account.

But you can apply a bound CCU (100% credit purchase or mix credit/cash) to a ship token which has been bought with 100% cash (thus is giftable), and still retain the giftable ability of the final ship after applying the CCU.

The rule here has not been modified.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Very interesting to hear, and very interesting that the Javelin is not yet included in that... perhaps the first signs of the Idris going flyable for players in game soon? The price bump is going to be... is going to be... It's going to be. Unless they don't.
Unless I'm mistaken, which is highly possible, I thought they've stated that ships like the Idris won't be available for use in the Verse until the launch of SQ42 because they want to have discovering the ship in SQ42 be a treat for the players.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Unless I'm mistaken, which is highly possible, I thought they've stated that ships like the Idris won't be available for use in the Verse until the launch of SQ42 because they want to have discovering the ship in SQ42 be a treat for the players.
...S42 Beta on the horizon too perhaps....?

Pure speculation! Plz Ignoar!

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?