Idris P Conversion Kit

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Maybe lower speed?
I think the difference between the Idris P and the Idris K is just weapons loadout like the difference between a Hornet and Wildfire. The Hornet comes with only 2 guns but you can put another gun on the nose and swap out the cargo pod for more guns and the Wildfire already comes with all the guns and another skin. They are essentially identical but with different loadouts.

Horatus

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Horatus
If I read the letter correctly the upgrade kit will always be available to Idris owners? I'm trying to plan and time Christmas shopping..

Reactions: Deroth

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
If I read the letter correctly the upgrade kit will always be available to Idris owners? I'm trying to plan and time Christmas shopping..
Yes, supposedly the upgrade will be available forever, whether for RL purchase or in-game UEC.

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
I think the difference between the Idris P and the Idris K is just weapons loadout like the difference between a Hornet and Wildfire. The Hornet comes with only 2 guns but you can put another gun on the nose and swap out the cargo pod for more guns and the Wildfire already comes with all the guns and another skin. They are essentially identical but with different loadouts.
I am curious about how to upgrade it to an Idris-M (and later mix one and another).

BTW, I got one :-)

Now I have to plan what to do... this broke mi plans... or I put more money or I sacrifice one or two other big ships... argh.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
This really makes me sad I missed the chance to get an Idris, something about a giant railgun or laser beam just makes me grin uncontrollably.
I considered getting one, but realized i would have more fun crewing up in one stead of owning it, and TEST has plenty to crew on

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
The credit version of the K upgrades were sold out within 1 minute.
Sometimes I click on the website at reset time, and when the page goes to buy option, its already gone.

I hate F5 sales soo much, I can't even..

We still have the warbond option, but thats like $385 Aud with tax for a weapons kit.
I do want that S10 laser though, might consider it.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
The credit version of the K upgrades were sold out within 1 minute.
Sometimes I click on the website at reset time, and when the page goes to buy option, its already gone.

I hate F5 sales soo much, I can't even..

We still have the warbond option, but thats like $385 Aud with tax for a weapons kit.
I do want that S10 laser though, might consider it.
Remember, you can always earn it in game!

If you want to buy it, fine. I understand. But don't think you have to.

Forgot your password?