• Eh didnt care.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Tootiecornet4

Lieutenant
Apr 17, 2018
RSI Handle
tootiecornet4
OK.. is the mic on? are we.. Jamie! are we live?

Awesome.. now where did i put the script?
AH! Here it is.

Clears throat

Hello Fellow Testers/Guinea Pigs i am Tootiecornet4, and if you cant be arsed to say the whole name then the door is over there... no over, over there. There we go. Now that they're gone, I shall answer the questions you wish to be answered. So... Let The Questions Commence!

Q1 - Where you from stranger?
A1 -
A small island called "Null Island" its off the Gulf of Guinea, home to about 15 Million people.
- Edit; Just realised that you can see what country im from due to the flag in my profile... Crap.

Q2 - What drew you to Star Citizen?
A2 -
LAZORS!!- Ahem. I mean, the intrique design of the ships, and how the tactical elements flow well together.. also lazors.

Q3 - What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
A3 -
Good question, simple answer. I dunno? Hey i can barely fly a ship without causing a major accident, but i can sure as hell crash into Port Olisar!

Q4 - What was the first game you remember playing?
A4 -
Pong. - really showing my age there..

Q5 - What other games do you play?
A5 -
Serious bit! - Arma 3. like seriously if im playing anything its probably arma 3 flying a helicopter. What you dont like the serious part? Fine here's a picture of a sleeping cat: View: https://imgur.com/gallery/xkKw5r8
... happy? Next!

Q6 - How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
A6 -
Firstly, THATS 2 QUESTIONS IN 1! secondly, from a friend on another discord and he sent me this link;
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4a40yIqIl8
- kinda sells it.

Q7 - Picard or Kirk?
A7 -
Kirk. - Jamie? what? I like his swagger ok? Come on! Doorslam. sigh. Well i just lost my audio engineer.. third one in 2 weeks. Might as well make this an advert to eh?.. actually.. Sod that.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Welcome to TEST :)

Welcome to TEST! I say the "eh" on your poll and assumed you were a filthy Canadian. But no Canadian would put the eh at the beginning of the sentence, doncha know eh?

I resemble this comment.
(>v<)7
But what happens when the whole sentence is just "Eh?"

Forgot your password?