Ignore this thread (closed)

Would you donate a dollar if i set up a GoFundMe page for my bday? (buy ship)

• Yes bitch

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No bitch

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
sorry to say but i dont know you even in forum posts as you have only made 9 total messages 3 in this post. This is more of something you should ask your rl friends.(if you say you dont have any than maybe you need to get out a bit more or talk to friends at work. ) not trying to be mean but its a bit strange to ask strangers for money.

ShadowAszourus

Captain
Oct 8, 2017
RSI Handle
ShadowAszourus
sorry to say but i dont know you even in forum posts as you have only made 9 total messages 3 in this post. This is more of something you should ask your rl friends.(if you say you dont have any than maybe you need to get out a bit more or talk to friends at work. ) not trying to be mean but its a bit strange to ask strangers for money.
Never said i didnt have any friends. don't think it's weird at all, i'd do the same for other testies. But that's ur opinion and ur allowed to have it.
I closed it anyway.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Never said i didnt have any friends. don't think it's weird at all, i'd do the same for other testies. But that's ur opinion and ur allowed to have it.
I closed it anyway.
its no problem just get to know us a bit more and make more friends here you never know if you make a good one you might one day have a random ship from them on your next birthday. id give someone like @Elmy, @Blind Owl , or even @DirectorGunner something like that because well ive gotten alot of time to know them and they have done great things for the community

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
I think its weird too tbh. Id help out people I have gotten to know over the years, not some guy that just joined (no offense).
Sorry man, gotta agree. If you were part of the Org for a long time, that's one thing, but seen waaaay to many people do similar things and then p00f! they are suddenly gone. Then later you find they got their ship, and did the same thing with several unknown other accounts to other guilds/orgs and made out like a bandit.

Not saying you have done or would do this, but you can hopefully understand why people might be a little wary and cautious

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Where do I sign up? Do you take payments with bitcoin? And will you become my indentured slave in the PU after? lol jk
Happy birthday! Welcome to TEST! Have some beer or liquor and enjoy some space ships! :beers:

GHG may not be allowed to have it, but my beer of choice right now is Modelo Negra.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
"Would you donate a dollar if i set up a GoFundMe page for my bday? (buy ship)"

i always feel guilty if it's too much
Uh oh ...

Hold on here.

"...i always feel guilty if it's too much"

Always feel guilty? How many times have you done this?
... Seems like the shadows are slipping & the light of truth might be peeking through.

I'm glad I only offered what I did.

ShadowAszourus

Captain
Oct 8, 2017
RSI Handle
ShadowAszourus
"Would you donate a dollar if i set up a GoFundMe page for my bday? (buy ship)"

Uh oh ...

... Seems like the shadows are slipping & the light of truth might be peeking through.

I'm glad I only offered what I did.
no lol i never did this before, worst advice ever. i meant i'm awkward at accepting things ppl offer when it feels too much

Shinlen

Grand Admiral
Nov 1, 2015
RSI Handle
xShinlen
Forgot your password?