Illiterate plant (hello!)

cadelazuli

Ensign
Oct 19, 2022
RSI Handle
cadelazuli
I was told TEST doesn’t like people that read /s (but also not /s) so I’m winging it. Get it? I live in the truly awful Texas and I’m a truck driver so I mainly play mon-wed and sometimes when I’m on the road, when I have good enough service and feel like it. Uhhhh. I started like last week, and it’s been fun playing such an unstable game. I was gonna join ADI but after seeing a random forum post on googs, decided you guys would be a better fit because of how inconsistently I get on. I’ve applied to the org and got into the discord. I hope this verbal lettuce is good enough to sate the appetites of our overlords, I look forward to being a gamer with you!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I have no idea what that is but it's brilliant! 🤣 Glad to have you here!
verbal salad is random stuff you can think of to say to a bunch of drunks you don't yet know. Also known as a word salad, but not in quite the same context as
word salad meaning schizophasia, which definition is actually describing part of aphasia not schizophrenia. Unless... ok I shut up now.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I forgot to check this earlier 🤭 I do like me a beer every now and then! And thanks for all the enthusiasm! The love of lettuce has watered the withered sprout of my heart ❤
Doesn't have to be beer, any beverage of your choice is acceptable...but there are those around here that have a tendency to drink other's beers (purely by accident of course), so more people that drink beer are always welcome to TEST.
Also, it has been TEST proven that drinking while flying improves crashing skills!

Welcome to TEST!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?